The "R U OK ?" Thread

Banned
Reaction score
No probs mate. The tide is definitely starting to turn, thankfully.
Lol nah there's only one 'n'. Some prick stole the other one.

Yes, most definitely man.
Indeed and about time too after a score of victimisation and sex shaming by PC pricks.
Checked the local hock shop or dealers for it? :P

Maybe a kennel social is a worthy idea?
And no, not an excuse for a pissup, yet something healthier, like meetup for a walk and chat.
Type of shit our GP's constantly tell us to do.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going through a depressed episode at the moment. It's my own fault though as I drank too much alcohol on Saturday, knowing that it is one of my triggers but got caught up in the moment with friends. It will pass I just hate the feeling and it makes me over think or analyze stuff too much while hating on myself. As I said, only myself to blame this time.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm going through a depressed episode at the moment. It's my own fault though as I drank too much alcohol on Saturday, knowing that it is one of my triggers but got caught up in the moment with friends. It will pass I just hate the feeling and it makes me over think or analyze stuff too much while hating on myself. As I said, only myself to blame this time.
Hang in there mate..

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Ah that old chesnut. Lol. You'll learn from it man. We're continuously looking for an out, and alcohol is somehow always there haha.
Deep down you know right from wrong. Youll work it out I'm sure.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah that old chesnut. Lol. You'll learn from it man. We're continuously looking for an out, and alcohol is somehow always there haha.
Deep down you know right from wrong. Youll work it out I'm sure.
I've been dealing with it most my life. I have a pretty good handle on it but ever now and then you fall into it. I just ride the wave and come out of it eventually. You just have your moments here and there. Tomorrow is always a new day.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I've been dealing with it most my life. I have a pretty good handle on it but ever now and then you fall into it. I just ride the wave and come out of it eventually. You just have your moments here and there. Tomorrow is always a new day.
And there's nothing wrong with that. I mean, we're flesh and blood after all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone done a full on career change? Been trying for years with no real success... probably because I still don't have a bloody clue as to what i want to do or have many skills that will transfer over to other fields. Only feels like it's getting harder as it goes on and easier to slip into bad habits, also hard to find any good help and direction...can't help but feel so down over it.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone done a full on career change? Been trying for years with no real success... probably because I still don't have a bloody clue as to what i want to do or have many skills that will transfer over to other fields. Only feels like it's getting harder as it goes on and easier to slip into bad habits, also hard to find any good help and direction...can't help but feel so down over it.
I went from insurance department manager to train driver, for similar reasons to you, I was over it, and now I love my job

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I went from insurance department manager to train driver, for similar reasons to you, I was over it, and now I love my job
Yh I remember you talking about becoming a train driver on here when you were going through the process, good to see you're enjoying it.

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
It’s very hard. Sorry to hear it’s getting you down.
I work in recruitment. Happy to speak with you privately about options.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I've learnt from the Kennel is we all have our demons & problems.

So to MasatDogg, Assassin, Mr Invisible, Armchair Critic, Where's Pea, Dogsville, Nabsolutely Fabulous & Kaz, I hope your all doing well and thinking positive.

Hope the following memory cheers you up, even you Kaz.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

So to MasatDogg, Assassin, Mr Invisible, Armchair Critic, Where's Pea, Dogsville, Nabsolutely Fabulous & Kaz, I hope your all doing well and thinking positive.

Love that game. I was there just under that fat unfunny fuck Mikey Robbins. He started us up and we had the last laugh lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I was at that game was that also utai debut?
I Was pretty drunk I remember sneaking a 6 pack of udl in there when I was already off chops and unleashing a torrid abuse at a vendor for trying to charge me a ridiculous price for a pack of chilli kettle chips I possibly got laid that night and spewed my guts up all and all the night was " GREAT SUCCESS "

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was at that game was that also utai debut?
I Was pretty drunk I remember sneaking a 6 pack of udl in there when I was already off chops and unleashing a torrid abuse at a vendor for trying to charge me a ridiculous price for a pack of chilli kettle chips I possibly got laid that night and spewed my guts up all and all the night was " GREAT SUCCESS "
Yep Utai's debut over-shadowed by Vagana owning Souths!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were there you there, you're privileged to of witnessed one the greatest individual performances ever for the Dogs. I'm extremely jealous but happy for you to have seen it live.