Opinion Where’s Utility Half

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Every prick and his dog gets a where are they thread lately it seems, but nothing for Utility Half.... squat, zero, zilcho.

So I have a simple question to put to you all - where am I motherfuckers?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
PS I shouldn’t have to post my own where is he thread. You can all eat a fat hairy dick!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you want me to point out where you're currently sitting or would you like me to send you a photo I took from the bushes?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're in the wine cellar

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PS I shouldn’t have to post my own where is he thread. You can all eat a fat hairy dick!
You probably have the same issue as me. You have to leave here occasionally to be missed. I've never had a where is Alan thread or a birthday wishes thread here.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Getting stuck into the wine early I see
10 red bottles hanging on the wall, 10 red bottles hanging on the wall and if one red bottle should accidentally fall.....

It still counts as late if you haven’t been to bed!

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You probably have the same issue as me. You have to leave here occasionally to be missed. I've never had a where is Alan thread or a birthday wishes thread here.
The ***** I don't think I've had a birthday 1 either,fuck these jerks me you and utility are going out to get a cup cake with a candle ,we will have our own party with beer and balloons

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Happy birthday Alan!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The ***** I don't think I've had a birthday 1 either,fuck these jerks me you and utility are going out to get a cup cake with a candle ,we will have our own party with beer and balloons
Oh for a beaker full of the warm south, full of the true.....

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Every prick and his dog gets a where are they thread lately it seems, but nothing for Utility Half.... squat, zero, zilcho.

So I have a simple question to put to you all - where am I motherfuckers?
where's "utility half"

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy Bday Alan