Mathematical chance of making the 8

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez some people have some lofty and absurd hopes we can’t make the eight simples

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to the fact that I haven't heard back from Keira Knightley, Jessica Alba or Isla Fisher there is still a chance that they're going to join me for a midweek orgy. I'm not getting my hopes up that all three will be present. But dreams are dreams.
You lost me at Isla Fisher

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After my ladder prediction results. If 18 games go in the BULLDOGS favour we can still make it.

SIGN PAY FOR 10 YEAR LIFE TIME DEAL WORTH 10 MILLION.

ALL WITH A RESERVE GRADE TEAM.

Imagine he has a decent HOOKER AND CENTRE

WOWOWWOWOWOWOWW
As long as there will be “reserve grade” posters like you on this forum justifying mediocrity the LOL’s will never die.
Keep them coming .
Imagine if you met a “decent hooker” , you wouldn’t have that much spare time to open up these farcical threads.

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck the top 8. I just want the same effort from last night for the rest of the season.
We all do.
But you know what the ramifications will be right?
More enthusiastic delusional thread openers from Mike Z.
Sure ,we will have a good chuckle at his expense like we always do , but after a while he does become a tad annoying.
I mean , we all know he will crawl back under his rock and not surface if we don’t win next week and we won’t have to be subjected to his delusional theories but this not what we want .As Bulldog fans all we want is to see our team win week in week out .And the flip side of this happening means Mike Z’s unbearable topic threads
I’m not suggesting he’s a fuckwit at all, but it would be nice if he learnt how to control his excitement from time to time.....that or get laid.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the good news is Nathan brown and Newcastle are still shit

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
At this stage, finishing 12th is good enough for me. Will be a big F U to the experts who tipped us for the spoon.
I tipped us for the spoon

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are still a greater mathematical chance of getting the spoon than making the 8..

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If we make the 8 pay prob has a clause in his contract to trigger auto 10 year deal on bucket loads. No thanks the perfect end would be to finish over St George than pay n merry can be dole buddies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Due to the fact that I haven't heard back from Keira Knightley, Jessica Alba or Isla Fisher there is still a chance that they're going to join me for a midweek orgy. I'm not getting my hopes up that all three will be present. But dreams are dreams.
Are you an Indian ?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we beat tigers cows maybe broncs we get to 20 pts pretty well short of the 8

Malla

Reaction score
If we finish the season above Dragons then that is as good as a place in the finals for me lol

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you might hate me for this. But is it worth letting dean pay have a chance with the Salery cap to sign players he got DWZ, CHN, Sue, Stimson so maybe give him a chance? He has bought a few decent players so I think it’s worth giving him a shot