The Wall has finally been built

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad u bought cogger up,ok in attack,he was non existent in defence,he was fly squatted so many times,it was embarrassing
Are you on drugs ? Had his hand on every single try . And scored us a try . Look at the stats cogger played very good

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a terrific effort. The only thing is our team is to inexperienced to back it up for multiple weeks. I’ll definitely bask in this weeks performance but won’t be expecting again next week
Actually the ‘D’ has been good for 4 of the last 5 games.. The only lack luster effort was against the Broncos.. The boys have been building combinations well.. And Cogs growing with every game, and now Lewis is back, let’s hope he can work on the few errors he has in his game.. DWZ at the back is the difference..

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you on drugs ? Had his hand on every single try . And scored us a try . Look at the stats cogger played very good
No I'm not,attacking game coming along nicely,his defence is shit ,watch the replay,we should continue the cogger Lewis combination,that's were our future is,

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work. Lewis makes a bit g difference to the side. He’s a genuine five eight so don’t push him out for Foran. I admire Foran’s courage and ability but his body is broken. He’s not the future and the season’s gone anyway. One of Hasler’s ex-Manly retirement benefit recipients. Looks ng forward to Lewis - Cogger combo.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Penrith have the worst attack of all teams in the opposition 20 metre zone..

Don't want to burst any bubbles but that pretty considering we are better in that stat.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one thing I would lie to see Lewis do is have a run or two during a game. His kicking and game management seem to be coming along nicely and his defence is probably one of the best in the entire league, I would just like to see him back up more and have a run.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As others have mentioned .. dwz has built the wall.. I'm not trying to discredit pay, but dwz is the catalyst for the wall
Massive credit to Jacko and hoppa for saving coggar on numerous occassions and to Lewis for locking up that left edge and drifting over to the right a couple of times including one awesome try saver.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massive credit to Jacko and hoppa for saving coggar on numerous occassions and to Lewis for locking up that left edge and drifting over to the right a couple of times including one awesome try saver.
like I said im not trying to discredit anyone, but if you go back and watch some earlier games in the season, you'll find there was gaps of 10-20 metres between players and other teams were embarrassingly strolling over the line untouched.. that is a direct result of the fullback not directing the troops, or the players not listening and/or poor fitness..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
like I said im not trying to discredit anyone, but if you go back and watch some earlier games in the season, you'll find there was gaps of 10-20 metres between players and other teams were embarrassingly strolling over the line untouched.. that is a direct result of the fullback not directing the troops, or the players not listening and/or poor fitness..
Oh your definitely not wrong.. dwz would be much better at what he does than Meaney. Meaney shouldn't even be in the team atm.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you will find the boys are trusting ther players on the inside shoulder more so they are keeping their shape and not rushing out