The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What extension do videos have to be to upload here ?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What extension do videos have to be to upload here ?
Paste the YouTube link and it’ll automatically embed. You can’t upload videos directly to the site as they’re too big.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Whats with bitches having ass but no tits?

So annoying.
For most women its either big ass and flat tits or flat ass and big tits!
For some reason you just reminded of this scene from Two and a Half Men :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Thanks. I can’t find it on YouTube. My mate texted it to me. I couldn’t stop laughing.
Oh if it's come via phone then that's a whole other story lol. I'm not sure they can be uploaded unless you can save it somewhere then upload it to YouTube through your phone.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love how anything to do with "man" these days is being changed. This world is a fucking joke. Oh, also they want to change "man cave" too as it shouldn't alienate women and that man caves should be feminized to allow women because man caves promote toxic masculinity.

So guys shouldn't have male orientated rooms to get together with mates but at our university's they are allowed to have female only classrooms and meeting rooms...yep, feminism at its best. Men can't discriminate but the females can, for the sake of "feminism" with their all empowering bullshit. All they are are discriminating man haters.

One of the feminist in the video I was watching on this said "why are men allowed to have man caves and women can't have a women cave"...I was thinking they do, it's called the house.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How the fuck are we supposed to get that when the circle is there?
Haha guess it shows the innocent and not so innocent... apparently I am the not so innocent least I am good company with Southie!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Would love to do this...

He dindu nuffin...

To the crapmobile!