Dogs lock in long-term sponsor

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its plucking great news. Once we are fully abreast of the details thigh can wing it maybe for ANOTHER 20.
Looks like I egged you on, now you think your cock of the walk. pfft, what a feather brain I am, I'd better migrate my account to another forum.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s why we playing like stuffed chickens now I know why we shit lol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is KIA gone for next year?
Do some ass kissing Hill.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a joke this is...
While we are busy boasting about keeping a sponsor we are loosing others including our major sponsor and the largest in the league KIA
Well done people :rage:
Good. Sick of that feral kia logo on our shirt.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
if M&J chickens are gonna be our sleeve sponsors, then can they at least invest a bit of money in designing a sharper looking logo.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sure they will find a new major sponsor in quick time. Once jaycar etc left late last year they were quickly replaced. Our jersey is apparently the highest sponsored in the league In terms of dollars in it. So I’m sure Hill and co will get a big time player

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Does this mean they’ll be on our sleeve for 20 years?

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this mean they’ll be on our sleeve for 20 years?
They are no longer on our sleeve, they are on the rear.

We don't currently have a sleeve sponsor, however I read elsewhere that negotiations are taking place.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Their webpage says they sponsor Dogs, Raiders, Cowboys, Souths, Panthers and Knights.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Their webpage says they sponsor Dogs, Raiders, Cowboys, Souths, Panthers and Knights.
Thats pretty smart business instead of forking out large on one club for a little bit of extra media space ( front of jersey ). Spreading that message over different platforms is great networking.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats pretty smart business instead of forking out large on one club for a little bit of extra media space ( front of jersey ). Spreading that message over different platforms is great networking.
How do you know it’s smart? You don’t know how much they are spending

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I love having a lot of sponsors, but there are certain ones that I don't think suit our jersey. Doltone House did, M&J do not. Jaycar did, Kia certainly did not. I know it won't happen, but Mack Trucks would be an epic major sponsor on our jersey.

1609995234507.png