Mathematical chance of making the 8

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm generally among the biggest optimists here. And I would love to see the team go undefeated for the rest of the season if only for the sake of starting confidently next year. But if you are hoping for 18 other games to go your way to make the finals you don't deserve to be there.

I haven't been happy with the referees for most of this and the last 9-10 years. I think we'd be closer to the 8 if a few decisions had gone our way this year. But we haven't shown enough to make me confident that I'd enjoy seeing us in the finals. It'd be a Steven Bradbury effort.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Woohoo! We’re going to the super ball, baby!

I actually dreamed we made the grand final last night..... we were playing Parramatta .... lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After my ladder prediction results. If 18 games go in the BULLDOGS favour we can still make it.
I have a better chance of winning Miss Universe, then this happening.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I've crunched the numbers...

25h8b8.jpg

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to the fact that I haven't heard back from Keira Knightley, Jessica Alba or Isla Fisher there is still a chance that they're going to join me for a midweek orgy. I'm not getting my hopes up that all three will be present. But dreams are dreams.
Yeah sorry they've all been a bit busy at my place for a while

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Id never want to play Parra in the GF, just in case those grubs win it.
I’d hate to lose to most teams, tbh.... if we ever make a GF I’ll have to hope it’s against the warriors or titans!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm a mathematical chance of winning lotto, but it actually happening.... But yeh id like to see some form closing out the year, it will give us more hope for next year, considering we would surely get another signing or 2 before then. But a large amount of this team will still be our team next year, so we want to see them improve.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm a mathematical chance of winning lotto, but it actually happening.... But yeh id like to see some form closing out the year, it will give us more hope for next year, considering we would surely get another signing or 2 before then. But a large amount of this team will still be our team next year, so we want to see them improve.
Well Brett Morris going was a big mistake he has just scored three tries for the rorters against Gold Coast in the first half

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well Brett Morris going was a big mistake he has just scored three tries for the rorters against Gold Coast in the first half
Mind you he never got much chance at the doggies of late because of poor service from the halves and centres

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm generally among the biggest optimists here. And I would love to see the team go undefeated for the rest of the season if only for the sake of starting confidently next year. But if you are hoping for 18 other games to go your way to make the finals you don't deserve to be there.

I haven't been happy with the referees for most of this and the last 9-10 years. I think we'd be closer to the 8 if a few decisions had gone our way this year. But we haven't shown enough to make me confident that I'd enjoy seeing us in the finals. It'd be a Steven Bradbury effort.
unfortunately for us Alan it would be a claytons final series

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Haha. Had this thought when I drunkenly woke up this morning looking at the ladder.

I will tell you the short version of a joke about a boy who had an assignment to find out the difference between potential and reality.

The boy asked his dad for help.
His dad told the boy go and ask your mum and older sister and brother if they would sleep with the milkman for $1million.

The boy asks, they all said yes. He takes the info to his dad who tells him " potentially we are millionaires but reality is we live with 2 sluts and a poofter"

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s no incentive for finishing last so I’m hoping we win as many games as possible. This shouldn’t take the pressure off Pay to build a title contending side though