Napa last night

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was very impressed with Napa last night he got in plenty of work and actually started bending the line. I think that type of performance was what we were hoping to get from him every week. 147m from 12 hit ups is pretty impressive to go with 28 tackles. He also made some very important tackles on our goal line. I know he is a much maligned player on here but it was a step in the right direction and let’s hope Big Papi can start delivering it on a consistent basis.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree, was good to see him not stupidly rushing out and missing tackles. Too bad it took until the end of the season for him to finally get it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup I saw this also. Looked a lot more composed..!! :-)

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was very impressed with Napa last night he got in plenty of work and actually started bending the line. I think that type of performance was what we were hoping to get from him every week. 147m from 12 hit ups is pretty impressive to go with 28 tackles. He also made some very important tackles on our goal line. I know he is a much maligned player on here but it was a step in the right direction and let’s hope Big Papi can start delivering it on a consistent basis.
I agree, I almost had him in my 3,2,1. He made some solid hits in defense too! Nothing illegal though.
I was impressed.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be trying to impress someone

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To be fair he did start the season well but then went to shit after the injuries
Don't think the injury made a difference, done the same at the Roosters for years and it's why he got benched and eventually moved on.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Was his best game in the blue and white jersey. If we sign another quality prop I reckon Napa will get even better.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t see the game last night. Good to hear Napa had a red hot crack. **** was starting to give me the shits.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to build on that performance and turn those 14 runs into 17 or 18.

Malla

Reaction score
This is Napa tho. Most inconsistent player ever. One week he will literally play the biggest game of his career then the next he's an absolute no show.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Play of the match, taking out Luai.. Last thing the dogs needed was someone that was going to get the Panthers out of structure and Luai would have done that.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Sorry guys but Napa's stats have been great all year. He had a couple of defensive lapses last night as he does most matches, watch the game again. He has been our best prop through the whole season, stats don't lie take a look.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the slamming from Joey Johns last week got him fired up.
Now we just need to play it back to him every week before running out of the sheds.
Great game Big Papi

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s see if Napa can keep it up for a few weeks in a row

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry guys but Napa's stats have been great all year. He had a couple of defensive lapses last night as he does most matches, watch the game again. He has been our best prop through the whole season, stats don't lie take a look.
Well that’s the thing right... we are supposedly chasing Ese Ese but Napa’s stats this year dwarf Ese Ese...