The Wall has finally been built

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about Trump’s wall at first and I thought to myself - damn, those Hispanic labourers must work fast!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We still need to strengthen the wall but I don’t won’t to be pay for both sides as we have done in the past.

Wolfmother after analysing everyone’s name & avatar it seems you are the Kennels number one true Dogs female supporter, sorry Kaz you don’t qualify. Therefore I probably would risk it and buy you a drink at the pub.
I'm truly honored to be voted number 1 female dogs fan by you and your credentials speak for themselves, I mean you have single handedly exposed the likes of @Hacky McAxe as a serial killer and @Rodzilla as a sex fiend.. Im not totally sure about Hacky as a serial killer just yet.. Waiting for one of his slip ups such as offering a recipe of "broth of human brain using the rotting remains of the head to add a full bodied flavoured stock" (he has admitted to being a chef in the past) and he'll be salivating at this if it's true and possibly respond with cooking tips.. but that profiling of Rodzilla is spot on.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We now need to work on our attack and consistency...

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Based on the game stats we should never have won that game
Shows what a mighty effort it was

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Based on the game stats we should never have won that game
Shows what a mighty effort it was
How’s I.D spewing that cogger is showing up his mate Lewis...lol
Na how is the bloke

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm truly honored to be voted number 1 female dogs fan by you and your credentials speak for themselves, I mean you have single handedly exposed the likes of @Hacky McAxe as a serial killer and @Rodzilla as a sex fiend.. Im not totally sure about Hacky as a serial killer just yet.. Waiting for one of his slip ups such as offering a recipe of "broth of human brain using the rotting remains of the head to add a full bodied flavoured stock" (he has admitted to being a chef in the past) and he'll be salivating at this if it's true and possibly respond with cooking tips.. but that profiling of Rodzilla is spot on.
"... rotting remains of the head..."

Ewww. I only use fresh head in my stock

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As others have mentioned .. dwz has built the wall.. I'm not trying to discredit pay, but dwz is the catalyst for the wall

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at the game, and for some reason Penrith seemed to target Smith & Hoppa's edge. No idea why they didn't run some plays at Holland and Meaney. They also almost never managed to isolate Cogger one-on-one with a backrower.

We defended well but I don't think Penrith exploited our weaknesses well enough.
I'm glad u bought cogger up,ok in attack,he was non existent in defence,he was fly squatted so many times,it was embarrassing

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nahhhh… The wall ain't built until you can keep the top 4 teams out.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The effort, tenacity and guts were awesome and couldn't ask for more. In saying that the Panthers had nothing in attack I was only worried when Liam Martin got the ball.

Our defence has improved massively since DWZ has been at the back.
He’s the difference leads from the back

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Napa, CHN, Holland all had very good defensive games they usually did not. Cogger had some missed tackles, but overall the defence was excellent.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The effort, tenacity and guts were awesome and couldn't ask for more. In saying that the Panthers had nothing in attack I was only worried when Liam Martin got the ball.

On Kayo / Fox after the game DWZ said he is glad his teammates are listening to him when he's telling them where to go in defence. I't easier to see where players are needed from fullback - so seems that's the difference.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shades of last two seasons where we finished with a flourish when the season already over

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That centre laden or what ever he was on their left edge was dangerous too