Opinion Api Koroisau

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where did I say anything about going into the season with 1 hooker you clown

What are you still doing on the Kennel mate? Shouldn’t you be out the front of the leagues club with your pitchfork protesting? Or promoting your change.org petition?
Shooooosh Lynn

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Someone's gonna buy Api surely and that helps out Manly. We might as well get him if there's no one better.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
More than happy to persist with the ever-improving JMK. Particularly if Koroisau @ 600k is the best the market has to offer.
Regardless of what happens in happy for JMK to be #14

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You do not buy because "there is no one better"

You buy if the price is right
Nah you are wrong i'm afraid. Your kinda thinkin got us the average roster we have.

I reckon the team needs a dummy half. If he's the best available and there's no one better, get him.

The price is only important if you want mediocrity.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah you are wrong i'm afraid. Your kinda thinkin got us the average roster we have.

I reckon the team needs a dummy half. If he's the best available and there's no one better, get him.

The price is only important if you want mediocrity.

Sorry to dissapoint you habib, but there is a salary cap you have to work to, and a injury prone player like Api is not worth anywhere near 600k.

If you want to fork out overs, you fork it out to the likes of Cameron Munster, James Tedesco, Tom Trbojevic, Josh Hodgson and the likes.

Cameron Smith, Damien Cook and Josh Hodgson are the supreme hookers in the comp.

The young Manly hooker and the young Brailey are the best up and coming hookers.

The remainder of the hookers are pretty much on par with each other

The price is only important if you want mediocrity? Mbye 800k+, Woods 850, Williams 600k, etc. You know habib it all adds up and than it goes KABOOM!

Its where and how you spend it habib

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry to dissapoint you habib, but there is a salary cap you have to work to, and a injury prone player like Api is not worth anywhere near 600k.

If you want to fork out overs, you fork it out to the likes of Cameron Munster, James Tedesco, Tom Trbojevic, Josh Hodgson and the likes.

Cameron Smith, Damien Cook and Josh Hodgson are the supreme hookers in the comp.

The young Manly hooker and the young Brailey are the best up and coming hookers.

The remainder of the hookers are pretty much on par with each other

The price is only important if you want mediocrity? Mbye 800k+, Woods 850, Williams 600k, etc. You know habib it all adds up and than it goes KABOOM!

Its where and how you spend it habib
They're not available tho Cartman.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They're not available tho Cartman.
No shit Sherlock.

Doesn't mean you go splashing the cash because you have it.

You target other areas where you get value for your dollar

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
JMK's ball to Cogger for his try off the scrum was inch perfect. If we miss in Api and Levi, happy to give JMK 2020 to try and make it his own

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No shit Sherlock.

Doesn't mean you go splashing the cash because you have it.

You target other areas where you get value for your dollar
So you know how much Api would accept from our club?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
JMK's ball to Cogger for his try off the scrum was inch perfect. If we miss in Api and Levi, happy to give JMK 2020 to try and make it his own
We did that this year. Not changed much

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK on the bench as a utility is a no brainer, Jez is steadily becoming a bulldog and looks to become an important cog to this machine. Think we still really need a potential and proven 80min hooker.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you know how much Api would accept from our club?
I said there is no way Api is worth the reported 600k is on.

If the Dogs were to take a gamble on him at half that rate, it would be a gamble but not an over inflated one.

Are you retarded?

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If the Dogs were to take a gamble on him at half that rate, it would be a gamble but not an over inflated one.

Are you retarded?
Whoa relax. Good logic in both your arguments.

In the scenario that there's no one available, and your club has no starting first grade hooker, itll become way harder to sign a hooker at what you'd deem an acceptable price.

Wendog didn't actually say sign him for 600k either

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Are you retarded?
And I didn't say he was worth 600k either....just defending and supporting Pay and the club's decision to talk to him and negotiate.

Settle down with your insults.