The Wall has finally been built

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay has finally built that blue n white wall he promised us .

Looks like he fixed the cracks and holes on the sides and one up the middle.

Put it to the test under enormous pressure and looks pretty water tight.

Kept those intruders out lol

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The effort, tenacity and guts were awesome and couldn't ask for more. In saying that the Panthers had nothing in attack I was only worried when Liam Martin got the ball.

Our defence has improved massively since DWZ has been at the back.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ is the major difference for me. Not only has he controlled our line in defence at fullback but has brought enthusiasm to the team. Hoppa has improved since DWZ had arrived and CHN has become our best attacking forward. If we can defend like yesterday for the remainder of the season there are more teams we are going to upset.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DWZ is the major difference for me. Not only has he controlled our line in defence at fullback but has brought enthusiasm to the team. Hoppa has improved since DWZ had arrived and CHN has become our best attacking forward. If we can defend like yesterday for the remainder of the season their are more teams we are going to upset.
Amazing what 1 quality player can do to others around him
Imagine signing 2-3 other quality players

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes so right i think the board is working on that.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score

Was at the game, and for some reason Penrith seemed to target Smith & Hoppa's edge. No idea why they didn't run some plays at Holland and Meaney. They also almost never managed to isolate Cogger one-on-one with a backrower.

We defended well but I don't think Penrith exploited our weaknesses well enough.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a terrific effort. The only thing is our team is to inexperienced to back it up for multiple weeks. I’ll definitely bask in this weeks performance but won’t be expecting again next week

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is basically what Pay said. Pretty obvious but he said we need a few more DWZ type players and we'd be good to go.

I still don't think Pay deserves the credit. Big game for CHN, DWZ and Tols. Hopefully we can keep it going when theres less meaning behind the game next week.

Last edited:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Was at the game, and for some reason Penrith seemed to target Smith & Hoppa's edge. No idea why they didn't run some plays at Holland and Meaney. They also almost never managed to isolate Cogger one-on-one with a backrower.

We defended well but I don't think Penrith exploited our weaknesses well enough.
You must’ve been spending too much time ogling the cheerleaders. I thought Penrith targeted both edges fairly evenly, and both were up to the task. Cogger got through a mountain of defensive work including some important 1 on 1s.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cogger and Lewis, the future is in good hands.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
You must’ve been spending too much time ogling the cheerleaders. I thought Penrith targeted both edges fairly evenly, and both were up to the task. Cogger got through a mountain of defensive work including some important 1 on 1s.
He missed made two 1v1 tackles. How many sets did Penrith have on our line.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ is the major difference for me. Not only has he controlled our line in defence at fullback but has brought enthusiasm to the team. Hoppa has improved since DWZ had arrived and CHN has become our best attacking forward. If we can defend like yesterday for the remainder of the season their are more teams we are going to upset.
Great post, agree 100%. It was a laugh reading the people getting all excited and calling out "Meaney haters" because he scored a try after 20 rounds, we're very lucky DWZ was signed and Meaney isn't at fullback anymore.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ

Better than pay :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: now pay got him he can go!!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We still need to strengthen the wall but I don’t won’t to be pay for both sides as we have done in the past.

Wolfmother after analysing everyone’s name & avatar it seems you are the Kennels number one true Dogs female supporter, sorry Kaz you don’t qualify. Therefore I probably would risk it and buy you a drink at the pub.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a terrific effort. The only thing is our team is to inexperienced to back it up for multiple weeks. I’ll definitely bask in this weeks performance but won’t be expecting again next week
Yep I don't expect it either but the truth is now, we have a genuinely robust team who can defend it's arse off and dont even look close to breaking into a sweat..

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We still need to strengthen the wall but I don’t won’t to be pay for both sides as we have done in the past.

Wolfmother after analysing everyone’s name & avatar it seems you are the Kennels number one true Dogs female supporter, sorry Kaz you don’t qualify. Therefore I probably would risk it and buy you a drink at the pub.
Don’t bother, I sent her a PM a few months ago and she completely ignored me. LOL

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I like your avatar saying as well Wolfie.

You can add me into your shout Squash :grinning: