Opinion What a win. Crack open the champagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great defense and effort last night and it was certainly a gusty win. DWZ is standing out week after week.

However, the team still looks completely disjointed and lost in attack. Wakeham should replace Lewis who offers little else aside from his defence.

But I'm not going to demand Pay is handed another extension when we grinded out a win and still showed very little in attack. The Pay supporters say don't over react to losses but when we scrape by in a few wins, we're supposed to crack open the champagne and give him a ticker tape parade? Likewise, let's not overreact to a gritty, defensive win. There's still a lot to improve and that needs to change. But the spirit and effort in the team was definitely good to see and it was a step in the right direction for sure...

If we started scoring points with ease and ever cracked the 24 or even 30 point mark again, then I'd be much more excited. Until our attack steps out of the dark ages, I'll leave the champagne on ice and celebrate with some beer instead.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We played well and the panthers were woeful. Good win. Beats getting smashed.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good win defended the whole game very well and had a go for a change we off the bottom now and a couple more spirited wins like that and we can climb a few more positions well done lads

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Great Day all round for the club( apart from the crowd fig) . Flegg drew with the top 3 panthers. Reggies beat the 2nd placed panthers and we all seen the 1st graders best win this year. Our flegg n reggies are top 3. The foundations we lacked under des n dib are being layed by the new board.. Future looks good

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Wow how things change very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.