Opinion What a win. Crack open the champagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
can't really scream fuck pay and the Andersons all week then tell other people what to say bro
If that's the first thing said people are gonna harp on about after a win then there's definitely an agenda, sad bitter people trying to justify their agenda off 1 win, and forget all the other failures
I'm here just enjoying a tough win

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because the mob is always wrong.
But your justifying it after 1 win
How about just enjoy the win, instead of provoking a reaction, pay has done nothing to justify his long term coaching future, if that ever happens we will acknowledge it

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are the biggest bipolar mob on the internet the kennel... Hahahaha love it!

We defended our way to victory and panthers didn’t have anything on us
To my shame, I didn't watch the game because I was expecting a humiliating defeat. More fool me. Will watch the replay.

Reactions: DT

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we will look back in 3 years and see DWZ was the most important signing of our rebuild
Dwz is our best prop....now thats saying something, we need to buy some BIG Bastards

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How about just enjoy the win, instead of provoking a reaction, pay has done nothing to justify his long term coaching future, if that ever happens we will acknowledge it
Thoroughly enjoyed the win.

As for the coach, it’s quite simple. I support the coach. And I will support the next coach. And the one after that.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed the win.

As for the coach, it’s quite simple. I support the coach. And I will support the next coach. And the one after that.
That's fine obviously but if pay had these players playing consistently and playing to the potentials like from what we've seen tonight, week in week out most weeks, there wouldn't be the criticism that your seeing

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
GREAT WIN YES..!!!! Players did very well.

BUT...horse (pays pet) just because we got a win does not change how much of a shit coach pay is and is in over his head. We need to prepare for next incoming Real FG coach..!!!

#PAY THE **** OUT.!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering we weren't playing for much except pride it was an awesome performance and the boys dug in to make sure there was some Canterbury left in Canterbury.
Happy to see Meaney get a try, get him some more ball.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Absolutely Fuckedulous - man, you're a hard bloke to please !
The win was enjoyable to watch but that's where it ends for me. We're still on the arse end of the table and on a record streak of lack of finals appearances. Winning a couple games at the backend of a season doesn't mean a whole lot.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
What it's like reading The Kennel all week and then getting a win.... :-)

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DWZ - top signing. How the panthers let him slip through their finishers, I don’t know.

Need to medically retire Foran and get ourselves a top notch half.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
DWZ - top signing. How the panthers let him slip through their finishers, I don’t know.

Need to medically retire Foran and get ourselves a top notch half.
That's going to be a problem with Foran retired or not. There aren't any 'top notch' halves on the market. Townsend, Croft, CHT (Warriors - if you want a five-eighth). Otherwise it's going to be taking a risk on younger players (which is what Cogger and Lewis are).

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone get on the Pay train !!!

Premiership coming in 2019

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He’s won 3 of his last 5 with the most inexperienced roster in the NRL.

I am not sure I’m sold on him myself, but it’s not exactly the best time to be waving the pitchforks

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To my shame, I didn't watch the game because I was expecting a humiliating defeat. More fool me. Will watch the replay.
I know where you're coming from...it has been so hard to watch over too long now but what has kept me going is the fact that I expect to lose now so I'm not getting as upset as in past years when I expected to win...strange but helps....I know you are a die hard doggies fan...hopefully things will keep improving...quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.