Opinion What a win. Crack open the champagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I also think we can take from this perhaps the boys where fired up for tolman though more than likely they too now for sure Holbrook ain’t coming have to dig in if you want a job!

Reactions: DT

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good thing I traded Dufty for DWZ he performed for me in fantasy. Hopefully he can keep it up for the rest of the season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Of course you’re the only **** not happy when we have a good win.

Jog on pls.
And where did I say I wasn't happy? Huh? Stop making assumptions and pushing your narrative.

Btw I wasn't speaking to you, only about you. Please refrain from replying to my posts in the future.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mother fucking Pay In baby
What amazing coaching and bench rotation and team selection

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for that cum on my face... well done Cogger! 10x the half Lewis is

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And where did I say I wasn't happy? Huh? Stop making assumptions and pushing your narrative.

Btw I wasn't speaking to you, only about you. Please refrain from replying to my posts in the future.

Aww you precious little boy!!

Have a top night champion, enjoy the win.

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
That was as gutsy of a performance as I’ve seen in a very long time, for any team. Every member of that 17, take a bow.

Goal line defence exceptional. Mental and physical toughness absolutely phenomenal.

Was good to see some real silk inside the attacking 20 as well. The limited opportunities we had, we capitalised upon. Cogger is a gem.

Standout performance of the year, the future is bright. Absolutely fucking outstanding win.

Well done to Tolman on his milestone, his value was on show for all to see tonight.

#PayIn
#LongLiveTheAndersons
#Tolman200

Great win. Full credit to Deano for having the courage to drop CHN and Lewis. They have both come back 10 times better. The kennel geniuses have no idea. Deano will lead us to a premiership

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The way we played tonight was amazing... Our D was up there with the best... The boys played for each other full 80 min... Games like this make me PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG supporter....
I just don't understand why we cannot play this way every week... why do we wait for our season to be over before we show this level of enthusiasm and grittiness...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You could describe the win without pushing your own agenda, I think everyone on here is just happy the boys got a good win, not long live the Andersons like they’re gods or something

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The minority on here are so hell bent on proving their point about pay, why is that in all honesty?
Employees of the club or what? You don’t determine a coaches future off 1 win., but regardless just enjoy the fucking win, the boys have had a tough year, and definitely should be playing a lot better based off what we saw tonight, we should’ve won a few more games, maybe just maybe if the coach can get them playing consistently every week and playing to their potentials, there wouldn’t be the amount of criticism that there is about pay

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The minority on here are so hell bent on proving their point about pay, why is that in all honesty?
Employees of the club or what? You don’t determine a coaches future off 1 win., but regardless just enjoy the fucking win, the boys have had a tough year, and definitely should be playing a lot better based off what we saw tonight, we should’ve won a few more games, maybe just maybe if the coach can get them playing consistently every week and playing to their potentials, there wouldn’t be the amount of criticism that there is about pay
Because the mob is always wrong.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't really scream fuck pay and the Andersons all week then tell other people what to say bro

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Aww you precious little boy!!

Have a top night champion, enjoy the win.
We won! Hug it out you two...

Status
Not open for further replies.