Opinion What a win. Crack open the champagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That was as gutsy of a performance as I’ve seen in a very long time, for any team. Every member of that 17, take a bow.

Goal line defence exceptional. Mental and physical toughness absolutely phenomenal.

Was good to see some real silk inside the attacking 20 as well. The limited opportunities we had, we capitalised upon. Cogger is a gem.

Standout performance of the year, the future is bright. Absolutely fucking outstanding win.

Well done to Tolman on his milestone, his value was on show for all to see tonight.

#PayIn
#Tolman200

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking great win and gritty defence.

Some obvious things still there though. Holland Meaney and lichaa aren’t first grade material. I have issue with multiple forwards too.

That said Dwz is outstanding for us. Absolutely immense and not only what he does on the field but how those runs inspire others are just fucking so underrated.

Jackson and chn lifted and played with heart.

Several others with pass marks and showing enough to remain though I stand by lichaa out, Meaney out, Holland out.

Sign api and Raimen for two of those slots. Okunbor could be the other wing though if not look through the markets

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We arent miles off the pack. A few more good signings in key positions and we will be top 8 level. We havent seen what Stimpson will add yet either. Just adding 1 player so far (DWZ) has made an obvious difference, so adding a few more is all we may need to be a top 8 team.

I think Meaney is adapting to wing and isnt bad out there. Gives us some speed there. And DWZ is our best FB option by far.

At least we know Pay has the dressing room. We wouldnt put out defensive efforts like that if hed lost them or couldnt get them to lift.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i would have to go Lewis over Cogger cause we can help improve Lewis’s Attack by getting the right people around him

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Most Bulldogs like performance I've seen in years.

Won't hear another complaint from me about Pay if we play with that much guts consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.