Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury target Api Koroisau & Foran injured again

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Listen closely sweetheart.

Holbrook is currently coaching St. Helens and next year he will be at the Titans.

Now go support St. Helens for the remainder of the year and than turn your attention to the Titans in 2020 and shut d fuck up
What's wrong Lynn are you butthurt?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brooks is too. No need to apologise. I don’t think he’s done anything to support his case this year.

My point is the tigers line up right now is average and I’d believe with those 3 additions (if confirmed) they could potentially be a top 8 team. Not enough to remotely compete with the top teams. Though enough to fight into the 8.

Dwz Smith Raimen hoppa okunbor has some points

Korisau offers something we need badly.

Would hopefully help the pack along with esse esse and Stimson coming in to help Jackson Chn Napa tolman Ogden etc.

I’d feel comfortable saying it’s a big step away from spoon fights for the past 2 years if api, Raimen and esse esse came and as I said it’s more allowing 2021 to be somewhat attractive for the time we can buy what we lack (e.g quality half) for a premiership threat.
The difference between tigers and us is a premiership winning coach

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How could this be the worst the club has been run? We are in this mess because of the neglect from the previous administration.
Not saying this board is the right or wrong one to take us forward. What I do know is that it’s impossible for anyone to turn us around in 18months that they have been in charge.
It’s literally impossible period.
LOL... please note:
"Don't bother responding to this post if your going to give me this blame game shit."

If you seriously believe their bullsh@t excuses your a fool.
Excuses are for looser... Which is what we have become.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
O
Lol.. We target Api
We missed all our targets, he is the leftovers!

We are the biggest shit show, Coach, CEO and Board all need to go.

Voting member please don't be mugs and let these guys have another term. Is is seriously the worse our club has ever been run.
Don't bother responding to this post if your going to give me this blame game shit.
OK so you don't like the current board, You may have been a supporter of the previous board but are you sure that they didn't stuff things up good and proper.
Perhaps we should wait and see who stands for election next year either as a ticket or I hope as individuals.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Koroisau has been named to play today against the Knights.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just popped my head in to see if we signed Api yet? Wishful thinking ....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wishful thinking until it’s announced..!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We met with Levi last week in Sydney make of it what you will. If we are seriously looking at recruiting garbage @ Levi, we may as well keep the garbage we have in Lichaa. It's a like for like in my books.

Last edited:

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
O

OK so you don't like the current board, You may have been a supporter of the previous board but are you sure that they didn't stuff things up good and proper.
Perhaps we should wait and see who stands for election next year either as a ticket or I hope as individuals.
I'm not a fan of either board.
Just a passionate fan that is sick of the bullshit spin and excuses.

Just wan't capable people with business acclaime who can do the job.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sick of all of this "which board is best" shit.

People should stop living in the past and judge the club on what they see now, rather than comparing it to anything else. Is the current board doing well? The jury is definitely out, but the results are improving it has to be said. From what I can see from the outside they've fullfilled what they promised before getting elected, and you all voted for them so why the complaining?

Time will only tell whether they're the right board for us, but they need time!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yet you are the idiot that can’t answer the question. Cause you got jack shit to say.
Personal insults... Tit for tat.... Blame... Excuses...
Your a dead end mate...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of either board.
Just a passionate fan that is sick of the bullshit spin and excuses.

Just wan't capable people with business acclaime who can do the job.
I'm a very passionate fan to but I believe we should give this board a bit more time before going back to the previous one, however I do think the board needs 1 or 2 good business people, I'll wait and see who stands next Feb.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm a very passionate fan to but I believe we should give this board a bit more time before going back to the previous one, however I do think the board needs 1 or 2 good business people, I'll wait and see who stands next Feb.
Yes, they do deserve sometime but if they win the next election, sack Pay after round 4 and put Kevin Moore in as coach and gets to use the war chest we have for 2021 making him look good then that will do me

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, they do deserve sometime but if they win the next election, sack Pay after round 4 and put Kevin Moore in as coach and gets to use the war chest we have for 2021 making him look good then that will do me
I doubt that will happen.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
EELS WEIGH-UP KOROISAU BID

Don't be surprised if the Eels put in a sneaky late bid for Manly hooker Api Koroisau.

The Sea Eagles gave the 26-year-old livewire permission to negotiate with rival clubs last week and the Bulldogs, Tigers and Warriors showed immediate interest.

But Parramatta are also believed to be about to make a bid for Koroisau - despite the good form of youngster Reed Mahoney.

Coach Brad Arthur is a big Mahoney fan - but Koroisau is among the best dummy-halves in the NRL and would give the Eels far more strike power around the rucks.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You have to wonder how legit some of the news articles are .. Brad Arthur is a big fan of Mahoney who looks to be a 10+ year first grader but wants to shell out double or more the price to sign Koroisau.... stupidity... at least for our case we actually need a good hooker.