News Pay confirms interest in api and Raimen

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a source for that? Still says 2020 on Zero Tackle.
You can look for the press release if you want it was on zero tackle when Melbourne extended 3 other players

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he is interested in hiring them as props.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn’t have a issue paying full freight for Api but that’s me. Going another season with JMK just doesn’t cut it.

Grant is contracted and if the player and club say no it’s a bit hard to go all out for them. There’s hasn’t been any news in relation to Robson for a while and last we heard it was a done deal at the Cowboys.
I know Grant is under contract and extended. Obviously they rate him highly as they moved him into their top 30 recently. But if Cam plays on and with Brandon Smith the heir apparent, surely Melbourne wouldn't stand in his way if he was offered triple the money and a starting spot elsewhere...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know Grant is under contract and extended. Obviously they rate him highly as they moved him into their top 30 recently. But if Cam plays on and with Brandon Smith the heir apparent, surely Melbourne wouldn't stand in his way if he was offered triple the money and a starting spot elsewhere...
It’s almost like a cult down in Melbourne where Bellamy has players eating out of his hand. Some of them don’t have a problem biding their time.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s almost like a cult down in Melbourne where Bellamy has players eating out of his hand. Some of them don’t have a problem biding their time.
For sure. But they released Drinkwater and lost McLean as well Stimson and maybe Welch. So they do still let players leave from time to time if they can't match the offer or opportunity provided.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a source for that? Still says 2020 on Zero Tackle.
Thats right because he was already off contract this year and sign a one year extension to 2020

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jake Turpin for hooker. He is a young hethrington. Turpin reeks of Bulldogs DNA. He just picked up Munster and dropped him like a pie, great one on one tackle and he didnt even look at Munster just moved got on with the game. Pure footballer no Wankerism in him

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For any club to pick up Api from manly they will need to pay full freight.
Manly aren’t willing to chip in a cent
I’ve been told he’s on roughly 550-600k a year
Don’t think he’s worth that much now that he’s inj prone
Just my 2 cents
But I know for a fact the only thing stopping him from signing is financial.
So any club that buys him will be helping manly to free up money in the salary cap and to allow them to offer money to the turbos.....

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck that. If Manly are playing hardball, then tough luck. Good luck trying to re-sign the Turbos and everyone else with Api eating up that much. We desperately need a hooker but not that badly!

Unless Api is signed for around 400k, he's not worth it considering he's missed nearly 30 games the last two seasons...
Manly trying to free up money to resign the turbos...fuk them....don’t help them

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jake Turpin for hooker. He is a young hethrington. Turpin reeks of Bulldogs DNA. He just picked up Munster and dropped him like a pie, great one on one tackle and he didnt even look at Munster just moved got on with the game. Pure footballer no Wankerism in him
Turpin definitely not coming he has multiple horse as his family harnes racing.

What do you think a group call the thoroughbred could add to that.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What other club is going to pay 600k for Koroisau? If no one then we'll be able to get Manly to pay a portion. There's no way they'll keep Koroisau on the books when Fainu is just as good, if not better, and they have to free cap space for the Trbojevic brothers (probably main reason why I wouldn't sign him, since I want the Trbojevic brothers).
Exactly...why would we want to help them free up salary cap space to resign turbos

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would rather Jake Turpin and Curtis Scott

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If storm go for Raimen we have to get scott

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly...why would we want to help them free up salary cap space to resign turbos
The chances of us signing the Turbos is slim to none. If we can get Api from them freeing up cap space we would be stupid not to go after him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The chances of us signing the Turbos is slim to none. If we can get Api from them freeing up cap space we would be stupid not to go after him.
Hard for Manly to compete with 1.3 and 1.2m offers for Tom and Jake respectively and how could they keep Tom if we offered him 1.5m and his brother 1m? I'm pretty sure offering 300k more then Manly on each player regardless how loyal they're (why have they not resigned already?) will be enough to get them over the line.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score