Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury target Api Koroisau & Foran injured again

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Lol.. We target Api
We missed all our targets, he is the leftovers!

We are the biggest shit show, Coach, CEO and Board all need to go.

Voting member please don't be mugs and let these guys have another term. Is is seriously the worse our club has ever been run.
Don't bother responding to this post if your going to give me this blame game shit.
How could this be the worst the club has been run? We are in this mess because of the neglect from the previous administration.
Not saying this board is the right or wrong one to take us forward. What I do know is that it’s impossible for anyone to turn us around in 18months that they have been in charge.
It’s literally impossible period.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How could this be the worst the club has been run? We are in this mess because of the neglect from the previous administration.
Not saying this board is the right or wrong one to take us forward. What I do know is that it’s impossible for anyone to turn us around in 18months that they have been in charge.
Spot on.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i agree with everything you've said.. im not happy with the Pay situation and the Napa signing. but i cant judge the board wholey and soley on that .. they've managed to get the books in some sort of shape ready for a splurge in 2021 and they have re-set our damaged junior pathways.

As for expecting miracles in 18 months .. people are on smack .. Remember the Dib Shits gave a cripple 1.2 mil.. just image what the worlds best prop Tolman is on $$ .. or the tortoise Centre that didnt want to play Sundays.. Theres been even talk that Montoya and Elliot are on good coin from those muppets..

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While not completely sold on the current administration I do think getting the cap back in order has been handled pretty well. It just takes time to get the new squad together and firing, lets see how they go with recruitment over the next period.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
While not completely sold on the current administration I do think getting the cap back in order has been handled pretty well. It just takes time to get the new squad together and firing, lets see how they go with recruitment over the next period.
They've made some good choices. They've made some bad. Gonna happen.

Thinking that Dean Pay is going to coach our way out of this is where they are loosing support and unable to galvanise supporters.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They've made some good choices. They've made some bad. Gonna happen.

Thinking that Dean Pay is going to coach our way out of this is where they are loosing support and unable to galvanise supporters.
The few 16 year olds on the kennel?

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We seem to make very basic skill errors throughout games most weeks, we don't look fit compared to other teams, when given good attacking positions we look lost , kicking game has no variation. Our defence at times has looked Ok and held in for games here and there but that's about it. Entire coaching group has a bit to answer for I think and would expect some changes moving forward.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We seem to make very basic skill errors throughout games most weeks, we don't look fit compared to other teams, when given good attacking positions we look lost , kicking game has no variation. Our defence at times has looked Ok and held in for games here and there but that's about it. Entire coaching group has a bit to answer for I think and would expect some changes moving forward.
Hey mate can you fuck off out of this thread with that off topic bullshit? Thanks

I hope we get Api. He’s a proven first grade rake who has won a GF. He’s aggressive in defence and has a good running game from hooker, can kick, and passing is decent.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've always been keen on getting Api but even I didn't realise he has missed so many games recently.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s guaranteed top 8 team if Pay wasn’t the coach

That is nowhere near a top 8 team even if Pay is not coach LOL... wow expectations have dropped here

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That is nowhere near a top 8 team even if Pay is not coach LOL... wow expectations have dropped here
Disagree.

I’m not saying it’s a lock though it’s no worse then the tigers whom currently sit 7th

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone give a quick rundown of Api's game? Hardly get to see him cos he's injured so much.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree.

I’m not saying it’s a lock though it’s no worse then the tigers whom currently sit 7th
Tigers have a better 6,7 and 9. They have a better lock - matterson,

If our six and 7 and consists of JMK Lewis cogger and pensioner foran we will be in no better position then we are currrntly in

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tigers have a better 6,7 and 9. They have a better lock - matterson,

If our six and 7 and consists of JMK Lewis cogger and pensioner foran we will be in no better position then we are currrntly in
I’d say api is better then Farah.

Dwz is better than Thompson.

Matterson is better than Jackson but I’d prefer Stimson and Chn then Gardner and cheekam.

Foran is better then either tiger when he’s in the field and I’d say Lewis while average this year at best was as good last year as an old benji or brooks whom I don’t rate much.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d say api is better then Farah.

Dwz is better than Thompson.

Matterson is better than Jackson but I’d prefer Stimson and Chn then Gardner and cheekam.

Foran is better then either tiger when he’s in the field and I’d say Lewis while average this year at best was as good last year as an old benji or brooks whom I don’t rate much.
When he’s on the field lol... Lewis is a myth mate sorry

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
When he’s on the field lol... Lewis is a myth mate sorry
Brooks is too. No need to apologise. I don’t think he’s done anything to support his case this year.

My point is the tigers line up right now is average and I’d believe with those 3 additions (if confirmed) they could potentially be a top 8 team. Not enough to remotely compete with the top teams. Though enough to fight into the 8.

Dwz Smith Raimen hoppa okunbor has some points

Korisau offers something we need badly.

Would hopefully help the pack along with esse esse and Stimson coming in to help Jackson Chn Napa tolman Ogden etc.

I’d feel comfortable saying it’s a big step away from spoon fights for the past 2 years if api, Raimen and esse esse came and as I said it’s more allowing 2021 to be somewhat attractive for the time we can buy what we lack (e.g quality half) for a premiership threat.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The few 16 year olds on the kennel?
There’s no justification for keeping pay on, no matter your blindness, he’s proved that he’s got nothing
And the longer he stays, we will not be making any improvements

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s no justification for keeping pay on, no matter your blindness, he’s proved that he’s got nothing
And the longer he stays, we will not be making any improvements
Listen closely sweetheart.

Holbrook is currently coaching St. Helens and next year he will be at the Titans.

Now go support St. Helens for the remainder of the year and than turn your attention to the Titans in 2020 and shut d fuck up