Dogs lock in long-term sponsor

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canterbury may be battling at the foot of the competition ladder but their sponsors are keeping the faith off it. The Bulldogs and sleeve sponsor M & J Chickens have announced a deal which will create a rare 20-year relationship.

“Being able to embark on a long-term partnership with a local company is rare in the modern world of sport and we are delighted that we have been able to extend our partnership with M & J Chickens for a further three years,” Bulldogs boss Andrew Hill said.

“To have a partnership reach 20 years is a great reflection of the shared values of both organisations and we look forward to continuing that into the future.”

M & J Chickens will remain as sleeve sponsor for at least three more years as the company’s chief executive Sam Phylactou said “rugby league is in our DNA”.

“It is a privilege to be aligned with an iconic club and a proud community,” Phylactou said.

“From humble beginnings in a shop at Wiley Park to becoming a national chicken business, we are delighted to have forged such a strong relationship with the Bulldogs that will now reach the 20-year mark. That relationship has been based on mutual respect and strong ties with the community.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...e/news-story/5462c048d62285ab28762a8b876c6512

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saw an M & J Chickens truck here in Melbs a few days back, didn't realise they had reach outside of Sydney.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't they sponsor a number of NRL teams.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't they sponsor a number of NRL teams.
They sponsor the a knights game day jersey as far as I'm aware. Just a simple corporate sponsorship I think.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They sponsor the a knights game day jersey as far as I'm aware. Just a simple corporate sponsorship I think.
I'm sure they've got a connection to the raiders as well, not sure if also a game day jersey.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hill Breaks Silence.

He is back from UK and alive.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cool. Now more importantly, hopefully the announcement of a suitable major sponsor soon follows...

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw an M & J Chickens truck here in Melbs a few days back, didn't realise they had reach outside of Sydney.
Yeah I see them up here in QLD too.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, Good. Will be enough of a reply from me this time Round.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So which came first the chicken or the egg? :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gotta be the chicken yea?? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tired::tired::tired:
Scoooby You've got to be yolking me? A little egg humor there :grinning: Nah mate my money is on team egg according to science and evolution :grinning: but it's great to see one of our sponsors hanging tough and backing the club.

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a joke this is...
While we are busy boasting about keeping a sponsor we are loosing others including our major sponsor and the largest in the league KIA
Well done people :rage:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scoooby You've got to be yolking me? A little egg humor there :grinning: Nah mate my money is on team egg according to science and evolution :grinning: but it's great to see one of our sponsors hanging tough and backing the club.
I’m not yolking brother .. the chicken did:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: