News Holbrook wasn’t going to Dogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You keep telling yourself that champ.

Don't mind the fact that I told you weeks ago that it was zero chance of happening, and now it's completely official from all parties involved.
How do you possibly come out with that?

Majority of the people take this to
Mean hill clearly was there sounding him
Out.

He didn’t fly There to discuss the weather.

Something happened to end our momentum in a coach change. It would be the 2 wins we fluked as others said against injured and
Origin and affected teams.

Anyway it’s done. Let’s all move
On. I hope pay somehow turns his last 2 years and 26% win ratio down though I doubt it.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, give me a spell.

What was her vision again? 2 Premierships between 2014-2018

Achieved neither and left the club in a shambolic mess in every sense possible.

How that bloke then moved onto the top gig with ARU is beyond belief.
Interesting.... For someone that has cried foul for being verbally abused for no reason and treated unfairly on this public forum.

But apparently it's ok for you to make shameful misogynic remakes about the former CEO of our club. Regardless of of your veiw of her work with Canterbury that is disgraceful and completely hypocritical.

Mods?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you possibly come out with that?

Majority of the people take this to
Mean hill clearly was there sounding him
Out.

He didn’t fly There to discuss the weather.

Something happened to end our momentum in a coach change. It would be the 2 wins we fluked as others said against injured and
Origin and affected teams.

Anyway it’s done. Let’s all move
On. I hope pay somehow turns his last 2 years and 26% win ratio down though I doubt it.
I'll spell it out. He wasn't there to sound out Holbrook. We had no interest in signing Holbrook.

He was there for recruitment purposes. We're very keen on Luke Thompson and Alex Walmsley, whilst there's a couple more English players on the radar to a lesser extent. These players and their management were the one's being sounded out.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol.....

So, Andersons dont want Holbrook BUT they give Hill permission to fly over to England to "talk" to Holbrook while using up clubs money and resources?

You're fucken cooked
they sent him there and then Lord pay wins 2 games and suddenly they think he's the messiah and changed their mind
The only cooked **** on here is you for believing that we didn't want him lmfaoo,
The Anderson's fucked it all up

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'll spell it out. He wasn't there to sound out Holbrook. We had no interest in signing Holbrook.

He was there for recruitment purposes. We're very keen on Luke Thompson and Alex Walmsley, whilst there's a couple more English players on the radar to a lesser extent. These players and their management were the one's being sounded out.
Holbrook has just admitted they met for a chat and discussed how he was going coaching...

I don’t need that spelt out for me. Perhaps you do.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Holbrook has just admitted they met for a chat and discussed how he was going coaching...

Fuck man you'll argue anything til the bitter end.

Yes they had a chat, they were known to each other. Both have had careers within the NRL for 20+ years. Since Holbrook is over there coaching, I'd say Hill asked him how that was going. He asked him other questions too. None of which included "Would you like to coach Canterbury in 2020".

What did you expect him to ask him when they crossed paths? What Holbrooks dog got fed for Breakfast??

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The blokes fried has no fucken idea
Not Thompson, I'm talking about the poster
I figured mate. Heard Thompson goes good.

Wouldn't mind seeing this next season (if he is signed with us).

8. Thompson
10. Napa

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Clubs don’t negotiate with other clubs for players why would a club do another club a favour and say yeah no worries lukeys a great forward ! Come sign him ?!!

For fucks sake

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Clubs don’t negotiate with other clubs for players why would a club do another club a favour and say yeah no worries lukeys a great forward ! Come sign him ?!!

For fucks sake

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

For fucks sake

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

For fucks sake
How about you read my post again before you get all worked up.

I said the players and their management. Where did I mention anything about their club you dope

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I figured mate. Heard Thompson goes good.

Wouldn't mind seeing this next season (if he is signed with us).

8. Thompson
10. Napa
If anything he'd probably follow Holbrook to titans

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah he basically confirmed that he was sounded out for the job

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im gonna get Pay and Holbrook to spit roast you, while Hill bastes you with a wooden spoon and Anderson throws up a live facebook feed for the fans in St.Helens
Get fukt

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololo