Opinion Jesse Ramien

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm reading today online Ramiens biggest issue and what he blew up at Brown about, is he's not seeing enough ball. He says Ponga is always directing or attracting all the traffic down the other side of the field.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno had him playing well, let’s get Ramian now then make a play for FLanno for next year

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bit Effen Dirty on the knights for firstly not releasing him during the Klemmer saga considering the request was there and secondly not releasing him before the dogs finalised their top 30.... Absolute selfish business up hunter way and soft business down in Belmore.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol. Well everybody is jizzing about his attack when his defence is questionable...
I’d say it’s cause our centre he would replace has no attack and worse defence lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d say it’s cause our centre he would replace has no attack and worse defence lol
I totally agree ANYBODY IS AN UPGRADE!!! I still cant believe Harper hasn't played an NRL game yet.

frogdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I totally agree ANYBODY IS AN UPGRADE!!! I still cant believe Harper hasn't played an NRL game yet.
yep totally agree mate, how hasn't harper seen first grade this year is beyond me.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol. Well everybody is jizzing about his attack when his defence is questionable...
Well his defence is better than both Montoya and holland
And his attack is miles ahead....
Let’s just take a minute to think about this...

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well his defence is better than both Montoya and holland
And his attack is miles ahead....
Let’s just take a minute to think about this...
Thinking of our current centres in Holland and Montoya....ummmm
Nope.....Don't need a minute...3secs tops.
Sign the **** NOW!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder what happened with him at the Knights
Exactly right
I rate the guy and would love him at the dogs and fuck we could do with a quality outside back like him

But at what cost, what baggage will come

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly right
I rate the guy and would love him at the dogs and fuck we could do with a quality outside back like him

But at what cost, what baggage will come
Apparently no dramas, just wasn’t happy in Newcastle

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
No chance with Andersons in charge, I’ll be surprised, happy to be proven wrong
Are you forgetting that we lobbied the Knights hard for Ramien as part of a deal swap for Klemmer. Knights refused to budge. They saw big things in the kid. They are right. He has a bright future. I can tell you that our front office staff were doing handstands when this news broke this afternoon. A Latrell Mitchell hes not but he sure would give us some strike power at a fraction of Latrell asking price. Honestly we are dreaming to think Mitchell over 8 or 10 years would be a good fit for us. Too much risk at too much Coin. After Dean is inevitably moved on, lets hope the new Coach, whoever it will be, can get the best out of him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be a great nab.!!

No confidence in this club getting it done..!! Another pipe dream for the rain man Ramien :tired:

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody hold your breathe.

#breakoutthechampagne
#flogthedeadHorse
Has anyone asked Horse if he approved of this recruitment?
Perhaps Horse is Chris and not Dean, here to micromanage the supporters and rumours as well?
Wouldn't put such arrogance past him for it to be true!

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should find out what happened at Newcastle first. Don't want someone with a bad attitude if that is the case.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He hasn't been happy for ages, what happened now for this to blow up? What did he say to Brownie to make him toss him to the kerb? Must have been a real gobful...