Reaction score
1. Hughes or Papenhuyzen
2. DWZ
3. Ramien
4. Hopoate
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Wakeham

Could live with this backline next season if everyone stays fit. Would keep DWZ at fullback if we could snare Semi Radradra

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why are people fapping over this? I've never even heard of this bloke LOL.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You mustn't have watched much footy for the last 2 years....
To be fair, I haven't followed the game closely since 2012 - when Dave Smith came on board as CEO and soften our game up even more, I haven't been giving 2 toss's about shit.

In fact the only times I really cared about the game since, was 2014 State of Origin, and 2014 GF. Apart from that... nope... don't care!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Over the past week it would actually be interesting to see how many people actually watch NRL these days and watch footy hahaha. Going off some posts lately I cant say it would be too many.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seven pages in a few hours and there haven't even been any articles or rumours linking him to the club yet. It shows how desperate we all are for some good news!
Probably another thread with 50+ pages and ends up with the club sticking to montoya as our ctr. Lol

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seven pages in a few hours and there haven't even been any articles or rumours linking him to the club yet. It shows how desperate we all are for some good news!
Very true. Just getting in early as we get linked to everyone but end up missing out anyway

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of people saying Danny Levi is shit, seems to be a huge upgrade over licha

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly what we need a centre who can break tackles but I doubt we will sign him club will manage to fuck the deal up somehow

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The media been saying his issue with brown was because he wanted more early ball. And we can provide this??

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The media been saying his issue with brown was because he wanted more early ball. And we can provide this??
Well yes because we dont have options like Knights have with Ponga. Instead Ramien will have to contest with our forwards during attacking players :p

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of people saying Danny Levi is shit, seems to be a huge upgrade over licha
We dont want to be the testing ground for young up and coming players. This is exactly what Lichaa is and Levi would be the same boat IMO.

Get Apisai and be done with it. We should have the cap for him some time soon.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly what we need a centre who can break tackles but I doubt we will sign him club will manage to fuck the deal up somehow
I would love to hear about all these bungled signings under the current regime?

Please enlighten us

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would love to hear about all these bungled signings under the current regime?

Please enlighten us
The club has actually surprised me a little bit getting signatures like CHN, DWZ and Stimson. I don't think they are as bad at getting deals done as some think.