Ritchie says we must buy the Trbojevics to turn things around at Belmore

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
and there is no chance the board will fork out that kind of dosh for 2 players
Yes, they'd fork out that much for two duds, who will be out with injures 90% of the time, and cruel us with back ended payments when we've had enough of them. It's new Bulldog way.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ritchie and rothfield dutch rudder Each other. Bring mason in to teach the young pups some arrogance. Omeley for mongrel. We want dogs of fucking war!! Unleash for fucks suck! Bring Graeme Hughes back to club . Ray dib what a turd burgular!
Dam str8

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ritchie and rothfield dutch rudder Each other. Bring mason in to teach the young pups some arrogance. Omeley for mongrel. We want dogs of fucking war!! Unleash for fucks suck! Bring Graeme Hughes back to club . Ray dib what a turd burgular!
What does that even mean anyway? Just sounds like hitch air to me?

You do what you ya and you are just going to get players revved in a frenzy and they are just going to charge out of the line and get sent off for swinging arms and disjoint the defensive line and shit

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
Stupid article. We don’t need to break the bank for anyone. At the moment we have the worst roster in the history of the NRL and we still aren’t last. It’s a credit to the coach.

We need to buy smart and have a capable squad. Paying way over for 2 brothers won’t do it

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly letting des control the retention and recruitment haven’t they learnt nothing in 5 years they be up shit creek again all on back ended deals and 20 million over the cap

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I have a strange feeling Pay can get this deal done. I really do, I feel like he can get the Trobjevic boys to sign with Manly for 800k less than what we are offering them cause he is a fucking gimp