(Poll)Will you tune in next season if pay is coach?

Will you tune in next season, if pay is coach?

• Yes

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Billy we are Italian bro, it's in our blood to chop and change sides when things aren't going our way :tearsofjoy:
Lol.
I asked my nonno who they fought for, in the war and he said “whoever was in the village at the time”

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why the fuck was my other thread deleted, fuck this place is soft
I'd like an explanation why Horse wasn't reprimanded for unnecessarily stirring up trouble and inferring and interfering.

While most are trying to get on with the page and Bulldogs matters , Horse is deliberately casting character aspersions like he runs TK.

I believe the matter (whatever it is) is being investigated and some resolution should be forthcoming but these agenda, politically driven comments should cease and desist.

Warnings, handshake and get on with Bulldogs Bull$hit.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like an explanation why Horse wasn't reprimanded for unnecessarily stirring up trouble and inferring and interfering.

While most are trying to get on with the page and Bulldogs matters , Horse is deliberately casting character aspersions like he runs TK.

I believe the matter (whatever it is) is being investigated and some resolution should be forthcoming but these agenda, politically driven comments should cease and desist.

Warnings, handshake and get on with Bulldogs Bull$hit.
The hypocrisy in this post is absolutely astounding.

I’ve logged into this thread this morning to find 2 baseless, and completely false allegations against me. Yet I’m the one apparently casting character aspersions??

Love it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The hypocrisy in this post is absolutely astounding.

I’ve logged into this thread this morning to find 2 baseless, and completely false allegations against me. Yet I’m the one apparently casting character aspersions??

Love it.
Difference is you've been doing it for weeks. Let's cut it out.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Difference is you've been doing it for weeks. Let's cut it out.
No mate, the difference quite literally is - whenever I’ve called someone out it’s been based on absolute fact, and the accused has been punished accordingly.

The garbage I’m being accused of is completely untrue, being spread by 1 disgruntled ‘former staff member’, and due to the false nature of the claims, you won’t see me punished. Simple as that

You do the maths champion.

Now let’s move on.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Your gonna go into your hole anyway wen your husband pay is fucked off so your irrelevant
You wish jellyfish.

Go jump in the hole where your shitty deleted threads are stored.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This topic has gone way off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.