(Poll)Will you tune in next season if pay is coach?

Will you tune in next season, if pay is coach?

• Yes

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course I'll hang around, Pay's only one part of the puzzle, definitely felt worse the last two years of hasler

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
thers television mate, get out from behind the fence watch the games on tv if u dont wanna spend money going to the games at least the tv is free barring electricity lol, its just another cop out from a part timer why should i watch when we r not winning, you watch because its ur team and such. Support the dogs mate, not good enough.
Fuck off **** who are you to judge what’s not good enough

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
no ones happy mate, i am settled but when people start saying shit to you then what do you do, not referring to u i am referring to Assassin who started the name calling and the like alst I did was voice an opinion.
He only called you a “stupid fuck” well because you are. You attacked a long time forum member by calling him a part timer and by stating that his decision not to watch games wasn’t good enough.really?? who the fuck do you think you are??
If you want to shit talk people then don’t cry foul when people point out your shortcomings..........fuckwit

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So after being abused relentlessly for reporting what turned out be 100% factual, I'm not allowed to have a harmless jab? Even then I didn't abuse anyone or resort to using profanities.
Poor you snowflake

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be happy to walk into the club with the minority who want pay out and threaten to throw back membership until there is change. Doesn’t mean I would let them take it and doesn’t mean I wouldn’t support or go to games. The feeling of wanting to do it is real but it would never happen. One thing that would change it for all of us is an honest explanation of what we are doing and where we think we are heading without the “Wordsmith” rhetoric that comes out of executives mouths.
We are all wondering what is behind their decision making process as we cannot fathom it with the poor showing on game days. Yes the results are a reflection of our squad but what’s the plan??? How many players do we want to bring in for next season and what positions do they play? The unanswered questions is what’s doing our heads in. Pay is not the man for the job and you are a lunatic if you think he is. If Bellamy was coach yes we would be playing better but we are still not a contender with the squad we have regardless of who is coach. The hard decisions have been made by Pay and I actually applaude him for it as a lot of players he has shed either don’t have many years left or are not setting the world on fire. it’s time for the smart decisions on recruitment and I don’t believe anyone can say they have trust with who we have to make these key decisions. When Pay took over I was the first to say he needs to get through to 2021 before being judged on his worth. With the poor results and lacklustre showings I have gone back on that but that judgement was made without the emotion involved with us now being the whipping boys of the comp. hard times ahead but patience doesn’t cost a cent so I say we need to use it until 2021.

Banned
Reaction score
I am not calling u fair weather im calling all the people who posted no and are opting to tune out and not support their club in times of need but rather only come out of the woodwork when we are winning, lets be realistic there has only been three real contenders for along time now Melbourne ugh Souths ugh and the Rorters ugh even more we have been there against Souths but were beaten by a better side on the day and whom could you say from the dogs would have played near the whole game with a broken jaw full credit to Sam Burgess not that i like him but that is guts and what our team has been lacking for a long time. IT isnt just the coach its recruitment that fucked our salary cap which forced us to shed a lot of our talented players to other clubs leaving us with next to nothing. If we wanna be the dogs of war like we used to be, we need to buy smart and get a better coach its to much to ask of a rookie coach in Pay to get anything from this side. Not defending pay just pointing out truths, if we have Pay next year and we dont make finals like he said thats a bit of an early call, either he has no faith in the current/next years roster nor himself. Apparently I think off top of head next seasons end we should have a good war chest apparently, so hopefully we can work on somethings toward the end of this season and make a big push next year for the 8 ready for the apparent war chest is ready at 2021. Go Dogs bulldogs 4 life, or better yet if you think you can do a better job coaching or playing people put your hand up.
Learn the difference between passive and active supporters.
I'm passive, as the club and team had not shown enough to deserve my being active.
Now back to your hole, troll, or should I say stay?

Good member? He reacts with abuse and vulgarity towards anyone who have opposing views to his own.
800 odd verses 12,000 odd likes.
Lower like number has been here for 6 more years.
The numbers don't lie...
Appears folks overwhelmingly support @ASSASSIN over you @Horse !

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Just interested to know if you don't watch them next year will you still come here whinging and whining about Pay all season ?@AlzzBulldog

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Use your imagination,if u have any
Was hoping you could share Club officer's contact email on here to whom you emailed, so we all could. Well those who are bothered to make their concerns known.

But thanks anyway for your time.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The bulldogs, have earned my support for life. Saddam Hussein could be coach and I’d still watch the team.
I don’t like the way my team is playing, but it’s still my team.
I wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with some of you *****. “Awww, we’re losing this war. I give up. who wants my gun?”

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bulldogs, have earned my support for life. Saddam Hussein could be coach and I’d still watch the team.
I don’t like the way my team is playing, but it’s still my team.
I wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with some of you *****. “Awww, we’re losing this war. I give up. who wants my gun?”
Billy we are Italian bro, it's in our blood to chop and change sides when things aren't going our way :tearsofjoy:

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pressure on the board to sign a marquee signing, it will embrace the supporters or divide us, heat on the board

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was hoping you could share Club officer's contact email on here to whom you emailed, so we all could. Well those who are bothered to make their concerns known.

But thanks anyway for your time.
Our very own,CEO,who sometimes returns messages,

Status
Not open for further replies.