Fixing the NRL Ref Problems

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Bring back the 1 ref system. There aren't 16 refs good enough for the NRL. If it were just the top 8 refs there would be less mistakes.

2. The 1 ref makes all the decisions with no help from the bunker. Each team gets 3 coach/captains challenge where they can ask the video ref to view it and make a decision. If you win the challenge then you don't lose one.

Any others?

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back to 1 ref and also benefit of the doubt brought back. None of this "I'm not sure but I have to make a decision" bullshit.

Also change the 7 tackle set crap to only if it's kicked within 10 of the try line. Teams shouldnt be afraid to take a punt on a long kick.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Use robots. Humans can't referee the game anymore.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just copy the NFL systems
1. Draft
2. Call them Officials instead of referees
3. Captain Calls
4. Sexy AF cheerleaders who have a “band camp” story
5. An OJ Simpson

Welcome

Banned
Reaction score
Remove anyone with Sutton as their surname.
Remove gambling.
Make the refs have to front the media with the coaches and answer the media's questions regarding their performance.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any positive changes on the field would have to start at the top. Getting rid of Greenturd and Beatie would be a step in the right direction in making the game great again. Phil Gould would make a great Greenturd replacement in my opinion. He does ramble on at times but he knows what he is talking about and he does have the games best interest at heart.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Corruption at its finest !!