Opinion Difference between us and other sides with young players

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are rusted on clunky miss timing Datsun 120Y's in that analogy tuned by an ol timer mechanic who doesn't even know what a digital diagnostic computer is let alone......
I had a Nissan Cedric in mind.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not even hate. I Just don't give a fuck anymore because nothing will change until he is gone.
Don't know if it's all down to Pay, but I'm not even interested any more. Still support the idea of Canterbury Bankstown, but this is not my idea of that team.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know if it's all down to Pay, but I'm not even interested any more. Still support the idea of Canterbury Bankstown, but this is not my idea of that team.
I know what you mean Sir. Not to sound arrogant but we aren't used to these types of "performances".

We used to look forward to the tough times because that's when our bite was worse than our bark.

Banned
Reaction score
I had a Nissan Cedric in mind.
I had 3801 in mind when you said that.
Namely the nature of transfer of public assets from 3801LTD to RTM and how it alienated and fragmented that society to the point, that she's still not back on the track several years later.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Summed up perfectly.

Gotta feel sorry for any of the young fans we have left.

Haven't seen anything of the days when we were premiership winners and had some of the best x factor superstars and tough, skilfull forwards.

Lamenting :/

Banned
Reaction score
Summed up perfectly.

Gotta feel sorry for any of the young fans we have left.

Haven't seen anything of the days when we were premiership winners and had some of the best x factor superstars and tough, skilfull forwards.

Lamenting :/
Shh you, we're not old... :P

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The difference is other coaches coach while Pay babysits.