• James Graham

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Peter Tunks

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I was only a kid during the 80s so dont remember much, so I'd have to say Shrek. Love the bloke. Absolutely took no shit from anyone and rarely got dominated.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't he play at lock or 2nd row?
Think he switched between front and second row but played more prop. I’m only going off what others have told me as I have only seen him play on tape.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't he play at lock or 2nd row?
Played both second row and prop and was a Belmore favourite. Turned up one year to the end of season party on a harbour boat cruise and the security wouldn't let him on the boat because he shaved his beard off and they didn't recognize him. :-)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bella lol
He was an asshole.

I remember at Canterbury leagues a heap of kids went to get his autograph and he told them to piss off!
Then the 1994 grand final kick off happened and it was all over.

That prick made me cry!
He may as well of wore a green jersey that day.

I think my tears started to subside when my dad told me he was leaving for a North Queensland in 95?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
The nut ogre! Who use to razor shave his head in the change room and apply deep heat to it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mark omeley I think more people would say him if he didn’t leave for chooks
But jeez we’ve had som crackers
Price
Britt
Graham
Kelly
Tunks
Robison
Gillespie
Mason

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Never forgave him for knocking on from the kick off GF 94.. Chief gave him the best belting ever in SOO the poor bastard.
Hence the lol after Bella. Was waiting for this lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Barry Ward. Still remember at an open training session the ground announcer asked him what his favourite toy was when he was a boy, he answered "my dick" lol

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha, this is where it helps being old bastard, didn't see burns but all since 1966, imo K Ryan easily, (nickname Kandos as in cement company) one of the best and hardest men in a brutal time, Peter Moore brought him over from dragons in 1967 as captain coach after some shithouse years, leading from the front he took us to the gf when Macca beat us with intercept. Special mentions to Bill Noonan, Henry Tatana, Peter Kelly, Peter Tunks, Darren Britt, Ogre, Steve Price, Norm Thomas, Robbo, David Gillespie (nn cement), one out of left field Brian Lockwood, only had one year with us 1974 when we played rorters in gf, right up there with Artie as a ball playing front rower, an old school pommie with magic slight of hand.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mark omeley I think more people would say him if he didn’t leave for chooks
But jeez we’ve had som crackers
Price
Britt
Graham
Kelly
Tunks
Robison
Gillespie
Mason
Shit, I forgot about Britt, top ball player and tough. Cement was savage in defense and also swapped between second row and prop before he got older and Willy was great at his best also with an offload but could go missing at times. Pricey was an awesome clubman.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geoff Robinson and Mark O'Meley tie for me. Robbo ran harder than anyone with no fear and wouldn't take a backward step from anyone. I remember in a reserve grade game once an opposition forward just gave him a tap across the head as Robbo was playing the ball so Robbo charged at him like a man possessed. He tried to fight 3-4 guys at the same time. O'Meley the only forward I ever saw knock out multiple opponents whilst carrying the ball in attack. I remember a game where he came back from a broken jaw against the Warriors / NZ in NZ and he wasn't shy at all. He was the dominant forward on the field that day with every run and tackle. He was a true warrior himself and would never back down. My greatest respect to those 2 bravest forwards I ever saw play for the Dogs. Mark Brokenshire for hardest hitter with Pay but Pay played second row also.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barry Ward. Still remember at an open training session the ground announcer asked him what his favourite toy was when he was a boy, he answered "my dick" lol
Mine still is, play with it regularly :p