(Poll)Will you tune in next season if pay is coach?

Will you tune in next season, if pay is coach?

• Yes

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i dont care what u think of me. what are ya gonna do get me banned because im talking truth? or r u just a llittle upset because daddy has ur pads? maybe u need to support the team as well, instead of having a go at me pointing out the part timers here.
The fuck you on about you dumb fuck?

I'm just defending a mate from a holier-than-thou piece of shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He happens to be a member of this public forum for bulldogs fans. No different to you. He’s allowed to voice an opinion.
He can voice his opinion, but when you act like a ****, you will be treated like one.

Your boyfriend is the one with problems with others opinions and acting like he is the only Dogs supporter on here.

Supporters can support anyway they want to, if you don't like it, you can fuck right off. Go have a game of golf, you wang.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stuff that ,I don't like watching them at the moment, so according to you I need to fuck off ,what do I do about friends I've meet at games ,friends I've made from here over the years, am I not allowed to have conversations with them ? Am I not allowed to contribute to the kennel?
Who are you to tell people what level they should support the dogs ,what made you all high and mighty?
It's unbelievable how this Pay/Holbrook saga, made Pay lovers good supporters and the rest off us bad

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He happens to be a member of this public forum for bulldogs fans. No different to you. He’s allowed to voice an opinion.
That's very true Horsey. It's like a group of mates who won't let you into their group if you don't act, talk and think like them.

Opinions must be respected without the offensive language in return like you are talking to the person face to face, no different.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Especially when you have dumb ***** cracking open champagne to celebrate the continued sinking of a once great club.
Welcome to the Titanic Assassin.....it's time to invest in a life boat :grinning:

Our Pride Our Pack LOL Our Dean Pay :(

hahahahahah :grinning:

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do not give a flying fuck about Pay, Andersons, Dib, Castle or Charlie Chaplin.

I support the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.

So go and fuck yourselves
Thanks for your input but Sometimes you need to do things to force change, and it doesn’t mean that you dont love the club

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s alright chief - you just continue to lace your arguments with abuse and obscenities. I’ll continue to do me.

In case you missed the memo - a very prominent moderator bit the dust overnight. I’d say you’re no longer a protected specie.
I don’t even give a fuck anymore about being banned, as long as I know that I got the majority support on here, I’m sweet
Can’t say the Same for you

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Some ppl need to check out the similarities with Pay and Nathan Brown (and the Knights and Dogs teams). Brown came to knights in 2016 after knights got the spoon in 15. He started his coaching there with 2 spoons in 16 and 17.

Brown started the rebuild by getting in a decent fullback in Ponga. (we did so with DWZ). Then after Brown's 2nd year (its Pay's 2nd year now) they got in a few key players like SKD and Pearce, and Klemmer more recently. At the time ppl were probably saying who would want to go to the spooners of the last few years and play? Who would go and play for that nuffie Brown? Just like we are seeing with the dogs and Pay right now.

It's Brown's 4th year and Knights are only now threatening finals and will probably improve next year. They arent there yet, but going in a better direction after 3 spoons in the last 5 years.

So there is evidence, that a club who u would think couldn't attract players, with a spoon winning coach, could improve without changing coach, just by getting in a few key players. Pay inherited a team with no cap space at first, with most of the experienced players stripped out of it, and people are expecting us to be top 8 already, the second year in a rebuild.

Technically it's the first year of the rebuild, coz we had no money at all to recruit in the first year, and had to shed experience like the Mozzes to get cash for year 2. So we were actually a weaker side after year one with Pay, due to shedding players mid and at the end of last year to fund raise for the rebuild.

People have unrealistic expectations of the timeframe it should trake to go from where Des left us to a top 8 team

I would expect us to be where Knights are this year, next year to be happy. So, on the up, top 8 or fringe top 8, but not yet a premiership threat. Even that is expecting us to get to that level a year faster than Knights did. But many here have expected it to have already happened. Its not supercoach, and we cant as easily trade players in and out at will.

I am certain Pay will be coach next year as well, and that how we go next year will have a bigger impact on his future as coach.

Also, i do blame Des for a lot of the shit we are in now, so not supporting him, but think about this....If our squad is much better than we are playing like now, if its all the coach, then why has Des gone back to Manly and they are top 8 certainties this year? Better team is the answer btw.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's very true Horsey. It's like a group of mates who won't let you into their group if you don't act, talk and think like them.

Opinions must be respected without the offensive language in return like you are talking to the person face to face, no different.
Hey I offered the dude a cuddle and some vagasil ,this whole rubbish on how you have to support the club is a joke if you walking down the street and your in dogs gear and you see some one else in dogs gear you give the nod a hello a go the dogs or whatever. You don't pull out a pen and paper to see if they meet your criteria on whats acceptable to be a dogs supporter.
So when some one comes on and starts telling people on how to support their club when they haven't got a clue they don't really deserves a great deal of respect

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks for your input but Sometimes you need to do things to force change, and it doesn’t mean that you dont love the club
You speak like you are speaking on behalf of every dogs fan?

Who has exactly asked to replace the coach? You and a few others?! Holbrook was just a fantasy started by a few blokes on the kennel.

It's your prerogative and right to have an opinion, but you dont go on like a kid day in day out, on a public forum and ask members for browney points to stroke your ego.

Go to the next election and voice your disgust and opinions all you like! Man up, go down to the headquarters at Belmore and give Pay and Anderson a bitch slap. Tell them you're not happy and than give them another bitch slap.

Make a difference, lead the army bro!

Malla

Reaction score
I can't not tune in. I am a doggies fan through and through. Regardless of how shit we are I will still tune in and cheer them on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Respect is earnt and I type the way I would talk to you face to face.

Malla

Reaction score
Some ppl need to check out the similarities with Pay and Nathan Brown (and the Knights and Dogs teams). Brown came to knights in 2016 after knights got the spoon in 15. He started his coaching there with 2 spoons in 16 and 17.

Brown started the rebuild by getting in a decent fullback in Ponga. (we did so with DWZ). Then after Brown's 2nd year (its Pay's 2nd year now) they got in a few key players like SKD and Pearce, and Klemmer more recently. At the time ppl were probably saying who would want to go to the spooners of the last few years and play? Who would go and play for that nuffie Brown? Just like we are seeing with the dogs and Pay right now.

It's Brown's 4th year and Knights are only now threatening finals and will probably improve next year. They arent there yet, but going in a better direction after 3 spoons in the last 5 years.

So there is evidence, that a club who u would think couldn't attract players, with a spoon winning coach, could improve without changing coach, just by getting in a few key players. Pay inherited a team with no cap space at first, with most of the experienced players stripped out of it, and people are expecting us to be top 8 already, the second year in a rebuild.

Technically it's the first year of the rebuild, coz we had no money at all to recruit in the first year, and had to shed experience like the Mozzes to get cash for year 2. So we were actually a weaker side after year one with Pay, due to shedding players mid and at the end of last year to fund raise for the rebuild.

People have unrealistic expectations of the timeframe it should trake to go from where Des left us to a top 8 team

I would expect us to be where Knights are this year, next year to be happy. So, on the up, top 8 or fringe top 8, but not yet a premiership threat. Even that is expecting us to get to that level a year faster than Knights did. But many here have expected it to have already happened. Its not supercoach, and we cant as easily trade players in and out at will.

I am certain Pay will be coach next year as well, and that how we go next year will have a bigger impact on his future as coach.

Also, i do blame Des for a lot of the shit we are in now, so not supporting him, but think about this....If our squad is much better than we are playing like now, if its all the coach, then why has Des gone back to Manly and they are top 8 certainties this year? Better team is the answer btw.
Nathan Brown is a very shit coach and his rebuilding has been shit house. Mitchell Pearce fell into his lap because of that Roosters drama and likewise with Klemmer. Ponga was probably the only key signing they had. They brought over Ramien who has gone backwards since signing with them. Take Klemmer out of their forwards and they have absolutely no go forward.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nathan Brown is a very shit coach and his rebuilding has been shit house. Mitchell Pearce fell into his lap because of that Roosters drama and likewise with Klemmer. Ponga was probably the only key signing they had. They brought over Ramien who has gone backwards since signing with them. Take Klemmer out of their forwards and they have absolutely no go forward.
But it still shows a team can improve by changing players alone. Pay may be a better coach than Brown with a shitter team at the moment.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You speak like you are speaking on behalf of every dogs fan?

Who has exactly asked to replace the coach? You and a few others?! Holbrook was just a fantasy started by a few blokes on the kennel.

It's your prerogative and right to have an opinion, but you dont go on like a kid day in day out, on a public forum and ask members for browney points to stroke your ego.

Go to the next election and voice your disgust and opinions all you like! Man up, go down to the headquarters at Belmore and give Pay and Anderson a bitch slap. Tell them you're not happy and than give them another bitch slap.

Make a difference, lead the army bro!
95% of supporters want your mate gone, don’t even kid yourself
Enjoy the wooden spoons

Status
Not open for further replies.