(Poll)Will you tune in next season if pay is coach?

Will you tune in next season, if pay is coach?

• Yes

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just curious to see how many people will tune in to the disaster, if pay is still there.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we start a poll to find out who is Pro Pay/Board and who is Anti Pay/Board so we can then start our own Kennel version of Lord Of The Flies?

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't tune in this year nevermind next year

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why wait till next year

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we start a poll to find out who is Pro Pay/Board and who is Anti Pay/Board so we can then start our own Kennel version of Lord Of The Flies?
I’ve never seen this place this divided, all over a loser coach who has no idea

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of corse I will as painful as it will be, this is my team, and as much as I don’t like the decisions the club has made I will
Always be hopeful of a new season..!!

All in all I just want pay to fuck off..!!

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
guys ya gotta support your team in good and bad otherwise ya not a true supporter just a fair weather supporter, it looks bleak i know but guys we are the bulldogs fire up get behind the team, even if it is coached by someone you may or may not like, its what we have. Doggies 4eva go the dogs. and if u answered no to this poll fuck off we dont need fair weather or part time supporters.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We'll all still watch. It's like a sickness. I won't be attending games or be a member while they serve up this shit though.

Thousands of others feel the same as crowds, merchandise sales and memberships are as low as they ever have been. And we need a new sponsor. The coach just told the fans we won't be making the finals next season. And the club don't seem like they want to address any of it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not fair weathered here. Been a paid member since I moved out of home. Copped it all through thick and thin especially living in enemy territory. Never missed a game not even 2008 or this year or last year. Always tried to understand there’s things behind scenes we don’t know and see. Though the amount of poor decisions or just completely incompetent decisions can’t be overlooked forever.

Though this “we are the bulldogs is dead” this isn’t a strong club. We are a joke. We haven’t won a title for almost 2 decades and right now we are likely the worst club in every aspect in the game. “We are the bulldogs” is meant to be a thing of pride, put fear in our opponent. Hell dean was bringing back the madness and teams would know they played us. It looks like teams are using us as a half hearted training drill.

We are ran by either incompetent people or delusional people or people who simply don’t have our clubs best interests at heart.

I’m not saying I don’t love my club I do. Though sadly the decades ago club isn’t living on anymore. This place is now a shadow of itself and sadly we are delusional if we think otherwise.

I wish we where the “bulldogs”. If we continue on our current path we are a future magpies/bears.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll watch because I can't get stop myself, I love pain lol

But I'll be expecting 30+ losses every game so I won't get mad.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And on Pay, there is no dislike whatsoever from me. That doesn’t mean I don’t want him gone, but it’s not his fault he was given an offer to coach. As a human, I actually feel for the bloke, he is so out of his depth it’s really sad to see. If you guys want to blame someone just blame the Andersons for extending his deal

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
And on Pay, there is no dislike whatsoever from me. That doesn’t mean I don’t want him gone, but it’s not his fault he was given an offer to coach. As a human, I actually feel for the bloke, he is so out of his depth it’s really sad to see. If you guys want to blame someone just blame the Andersons for extending his deal
I agree. If someone gives me 300k a year to coach I’ll Fucking do it. Doesn’t mean I will do it well or even shit likely utterly fucking hopeless.

I’d imagine the run hard and straight and tackle hard is already the line used

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly how I feel mate.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes true as much as I’m anti pay I blame the andersons way more for this mess

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
You guys are too hard on Pay.

What did you expect him to achieve? everyone knew this season was a write of.

Hes made some decisional errors but they are minor.

We have the least errors in the comp. We have adapted well to our opponents week to week.

Now Holbrook is bought elsewhere. Leave him alone until he got cap and if he fails bring in Flanagan.

-Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, hes made some astute recruitment lately.
DWZ, Stimson and Napa is pretty good on a budget. Nasheed.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not fair weathered here. Been a paid member since I moved out of home. Copped it all through thick and thin especially living in enemy territory. Never missed a game not even 2008 or this year or last year. Always tried to understand there’s things behind scenes we don’t know and see. Though the amount of poor decisions or just completely incompetent decisions can’t be overlooked forever.

Though this “we are the bulldogs is dead” this isn’t a strong club. We are a joke. We haven’t won a title for almost 2 decades and right now we are likely the worst club in every aspect in the game.

We are ran by either incompetent people or delusional people or people who simply don’t have our clubs best interests at heart.

I’m not saying I don’t love my club I do. Though sadly the decades ago club isn’t living in. This place is now a shadow of itself and sadly we are delusional if we think otherwise.

I wish we where the “bulldogs”. If we continue on our current path we are a future magpies/bears.
I am not calling u fair weather im calling all the people who posted no and are opting to tune out and not support their club in times of need but rather only come out of the woodwork when we are winning, lets be realistic there has only been three real contenders for along time now Melbourne ugh Souths ugh and the Rorters ugh even more we have been there against Souths but were beaten by a better side on the day and whom could you say from the dogs would have played near the whole game with a broken jaw full credit to Sam Burgess not that i like him but that is guts and what our team has been lacking for a long time. IT isnt just the coach its recruitment that fucked our salary cap which forced us to shed a lot of our talented players to other clubs leaving us with next to nothing. If we wanna be the dogs of war like we used to be, we need to buy smart and get a better coach its to much to ask of a rookie coach in Pay to get anything from this side. Not defending pay just pointing out truths, if we have Pay next year and we dont make finals like he said thats a bit of an early call, either he has no faith in the current/next years roster nor himself. Apparently I think off top of head next seasons end we should have a good war chest apparently, so hopefully we can work on somethings toward the end of this season and make a big push next year for the 8 ready for the apparent war chest is ready at 2021. Go Dogs bulldogs 4 life, or better yet if you think you can do a better job coaching or playing people put your hand up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.