Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Holbrook > Titans
Pay > St Helens
Brennan > Bulldogs w Kevin Moore and Ben Anderson as Assistants.

You can almost feel it happening.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Holbrook > Titans
Pay > St Helens
Brennan > Bulldogs w Kevin Moore and Ben Anderson as Assistants.

You can almost feel it happening.
Fuck off. If we missed Holbrook. Flanagan for ASAP and let him
Recruit 2020

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Never underestimate people power, if we don’t turn up, and don’t buy what there selling, MAJOR changes will be made I can guarantee it 100%
power of the people is stronger than people in power always remember this, I love my club and I will do what’s necessary to get to where we should be
Lol go on then crank up your little online petitions. Protest outside the league club.

Do what it takes.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol go on then crank up your little online petitions. Protest outside the league club.

Do what it takes.
Your shaking cause you know it’s true
POWER OF THE PEOPLE IS GREATER THAN PEOPLE IN POWER

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Do what it takes.
The best protest is not to buy what they’re selling I don’t have to do petitions and shit lol

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kennel goes into overdrive over Holbrook there is salary cap for the football department when des left we were almost 3 million over the 5.7 million having to pay 37% luxury tax us possibly paying 3 coaches in 2020 never gonna happened. (no one know for sure if des contract is included or not) as it is no like the players salary cap.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The kennel goes into overdrive over Holbrook there is salary cap for the football department when des left we were almost 3 million over the 5.7 million having to pay 37% luxury tax us possibly paying 3 coaches in 2020 never gonna happened. (no one know for sure if des contract is included or not) as it is no like the players salary cap.
Dean pay is on $2

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck off. If we missed Holbrook. Flanagan for ASAP and let him.. Recruit 2020
We know what happened last time Flanagan got involved with a club whilst banned :D

Greenberg has already stated Flanagan will not be welcome back to the game for a long time.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean pay is on $2
The whole department was over the start of last everyone was given notice hence why all the cuts at the start of the year. You can't be paying 8 million depart then cop another 1 million luxury tax with the result were getting.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We can now officially close this enthralling chapter in Kennel history.

Big thanks to the Rambling Ring Leader - @AlzzBulldog, and his fallen soldiers - @Scoooby @Nabsolutely Fabulous @ASSASSIN @KiwiDog7 @Kaz @Mr Invisible @086 @maroondog72 @The_Chimpster @Moey and co. Apologies to the many I've missed. Your baseless angry rants and misinformations regarding an unproven NRL coach who was never even approached by the club. It has all been incredibly entertaining.

Good luck with the change.org petitions, GoFundMe's and membership cancellations (for those who actually have one).

Kind Regards,

Horse & the Pay Stable.

#PayIN
#LongLiveTheAndersons
Thats an adult response...pfffft.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Big thanks to the Rambling Ring Leader - @AlzzBulldog, and his fallen soldiers - @Scoooby @Nabsolutely Fabulous @ASSASSIN @KiwiDog7 @Kaz @Mr Invisible @086 @maroondog72 @The_Chimpster @Moey and co. Apologies to the many I've missed. Your baseless angry rants and misinformations regarding an unproven NRL coach who was never even approached by the club. It has all been incredibly entertaining.

Good luck with the change.org petitions, GoFundMe's and membership cancellations (for those who actually have one).

Kind Regards,

Horse & the Pay Stable.

#PayIN
#LongLiveTheAndersons
Congrats to your husband keeping his job and fucking our club even further.

He can buy you more kneepads and lipstick now.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Correct. We weren't.
And you know this how?

You act like your in the know about every detail that goes in at the club, like some insider. Do you have connections with the board, are you a relative of pay or the Andersons?

Your posts, vehement defending of pay and mediocrity as well as your almighty know it all nature seem to suggest you are and do

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Kind Regards,

Horse & the Pay Stable.

#PayIN
#LongLiveTheAndersons
And you horse head are an absolute tosser.. I mean you think this is a positive for our Once great club??

If you do and your happy, then you are absolutely off you head...!!

I Don’t hate or dislike Anyone. but gee you are really starting to top my list at number 1..dislike .. hate is a too strong word but WOW!!!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We know what happened last time Flanagan got involved with a club whilst banned :D

Greenberg has already stated Flanagan will not be welcome back to the game for a long time.
Greenberg is another politician who talks a lot of shit.

If the club were genuinely interested in hiring Flanagan i believe they would get him without any issues whatsoever.

I'll even bet, Greenberg would drive Flanagan to Belmore in a Bentley and roll out the red carpet....

If Greenberg was not to oblige, I'm sure the likes of Rothfield and Weidler would love to hear the shit Greenberg swept under the carpet with the Barba saga's

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do what it takes.
Horse. Just curious to hear who you think would be best to coach the club moving forward? Please share your thoughts.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Horse. Just curious to hear who you think would be best to coach the club moving forward? Please share your thoughts.
Dean Pay has my backing until at least the end of 2021.

I haven't given much thought to alternatives. It'd be a waste of money to open up the cheque book to a Tier 1 coach at this point in time.