Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know what the Anderson's are doing they're trying to give Dean a chance to build a team giving him an opportunity to recruit some players and prove he can coach. But to me and 90% of the bulldogs fans have seen what a coach he is, he's made many poor decisions and has not given the correct guidance to the playing squad. He doesn't have the tools to be a first grade coach. The team selection he's made are shocking.. We're happy to make him an assistant coach if dogs bring Holbrook as head coach or whoever that's better than what we have atm.
He will put in the wrong players. Fuck me dead. If I was Ogden or anyone in NSW cup, I would leave.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well that will do me. Good work to the titans.

I’ve just canceled my auto renewal membership for next year for the first time in over a decade. Recommend you do it all.

We are not only competing with the titans for the spoon they have just signed the best coaching prospect while we sit on our hands and accept utter rubbish and a coach that says we won’t compete for another couple seasons.

Ran by incompetent idiots. No wonder they went broke.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Isn't Meninga involved with Qld State of Origin side? Hence of course wouldn't he prefer Walters there, and Titans looking at an alternative coach?
Meninga didn't want Brennan sacked. Well he didn't put that in his report.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly never been to turned off watching this team. Now knowing that pay the frauds gonna be there next year (possibly longer) just kills any excitement there was for next season lol. Let the master stoke pay country boy signings begin.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The club can kiss my membership goodbye. No way I'm paying to see a Pay-led team run around in 2020. They have rocks in their head if they think the fans should wait another year for the so-called coming miracle in 2021. Not one decent player would want to come to us unless they were paid significant overs. We are officially the dumbest team in the comp if Pay is still around at the end of this season.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. I fucking knew it. Pathetic. This club is officially an embarrassment. We got out recruited by the one club below us on the ladder.

Actually, not out recruited, because they wouldn't have even made an offer because we have the great Dean Pay. Disgraceful.

I bet Holbrook would have easily chosen us over the Titans if they even bothered to make an offer.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well that will do me. Good work to the titans.

I’ve just canceled my auto renewal membership for next year for the first time in over a decade. Recommend you do it all.

We are not only competing with the titans for the spoon they have just signed the best coaching prospect while we sit on our hands and accept utter rubbish and a coach that says we won’t compete for another couple seasons.

Ran by incompetent idiots. No wonder they went broke.
I won’t be renewing

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well at least it's not long before the NFL starts. C'mon Philadelphia!
Yeh I think my dogs membership money will be going to an nba subscription next year so I can watch games all weekend between that and my afl team. Least they going well. Cmoooon Dusty

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So another year of Pay and his stupid selections....

sberry

New Pup
Reaction score
Wow, what a fucking surprise:astonished:. You could see this coming from a mile away. Yesterday I turned the TV off 20 minutes into the game to go to friggin Harvey Norman and I'm glad I did. Shopping for a stupid desk was more enjoyable than watching the game. Hell I get more enjoyment watching reruns of the Nanny than I do watching this Dogs side.

Fuck I'm jealous of Roosters fans...sombrero, great ruthless management and always successful club. There's nothing worse than seeing your club run by clowns - we had the chance of getting a Ferrari for a coach but now we're stuck with the horse and buggy.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The fucking ego on the Andersons that they can keep their foster son Pay no matter what and waste that $8 million on more useless Pay pet players like Napa, Elliott, Meaney, Cogger, Levi, etc and not give a shit what the fans are demanding...

If we thought Dib was a tornado of destruction, what the Andersons are doing will be Hiroshima.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I still reckon the stage is set for Kevin Moore and Ben Anderson to return.

Nothing at the club appears to be being done without anything but self interest at the moment.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay guys all that’s left to do now is to throw your memberships away and not turn up to any games next year
Thank god the premier league season starts in 2 weeks
#payout #fucktheandersons