Reimis Smith

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is currently our only genuine try scorer in the team. He’s scored 10 tries this year despite barely getting any ball in some games, seriously this kid is on his way to being a superstar
Imagine him in a world class side.
He must be kept at all costs, we cannot lose him, but the way this team is going, he looks like he’d take the next offer coming to him elsewhere
Hope I’m wrong, oh and #payout

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We'll keep him. If he plays well his price might go up tho. Lucky we'll be loaded.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Him,hoppa,dwz are all good mates we are very lucky they love the club despite performing poorly atm once we have a more competitive team he will be world class

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Him,hoppa,dwz are all good mates we are very lucky they love the club despite performing poorly atm once we have a more competitive team he will be world class
How would he be world class? I’m a big smith fan but he’s god damn lazy at the moment. Everyone gives it to Meaney but Smith doesn’t look for the ball at all. He needs to improve his game as well and has a long way to go to be a world class winger.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
By try scoring option you mean getting the ball 5 metres out and making it?

Legit has has no other roles in this team.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love too see what this kid is like With a genuine FG coach, that’s for sure..

#PAYOUT..!!!!!!!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would score alot fucking more if they would just back eachother up.
It must be shameful every video session they watch and every break they make old useless tolman is the only one there pushing up and backing up. World class pfffft, has alot to work on imo. Alot of talent, but alot of work to do yet.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being the best winger in the club with no real competition for his spot seems to have affected his work ethic. Playing with an injured ankle might be messing with his head.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a great finisher no doubt. One of the best in the comp. But he offers little else at the moment in general play which is frustrating considering how much of a game breaker he is and how much ability he has.

He needs to roll up his sleeves more and work on his dummy half running and support play. That's extremely important as a winger and Reimis doesn't do anywhere near enough in that regard. I can't wait for the day real coaches work at the club to get the best out of him and many others.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Needs to see the ball more.

Our outside backs are starved of ball way too much.
We need a ball playing second rower,not once yesterday did CHN pass to his outside backs,he ran is field or offloaded to the inside.Good coach would train that out of him

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He hasn't really done anything apart from finishing off tries... that's what he gets paid for. I'd be more impressed if he was breaking tackles like Fergo and instinctively coming in field to look for half chances.
It's like praising a receptionist for answering the phone.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need a ball playing second rower,not once yesterday did CHN pass to his outside backs,he ran is field or offloaded to the inside.Good coach would train that out of him
He’s one of the only players that can create with ball in hand. Wtf are holland and Meaney going to do with it? Those stick figures will get blown into touch by the wind

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa sets up a lot for him with silky quick passes
People hear rag on hoppa but he and smith and dwz are our only threats

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How would he be world class? I’m a big smith fan but he’s god damn lazy at the moment. Everyone gives it to Meaney but Smith doesn’t look for the ball at all. He needs to improve his game as well and has a long way to go to be a world class winger.
I agree he is lazy at times but he scores alot of tries he has no right to score he can be world class

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He hasn't really done anything apart from finishing off tries... that's what he gets paid for. I'd be more impressed if he was breaking tackles like Fergo and instinctively coming in field to look for half chances.
It's like praising a receptionist for answering the phone.
Get your glasses on buddy and re watch some of his tries ,some he scores arent just falling over the line as you put it some he has scored he has no right to score but has done exceptionally well

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
H
he’s young enough to wait out these doldrums and ride the wave of success on the other side of it

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is currently our only genuine try scorer in the team. He’s scored 10 tries this year despite barely getting any ball in some games, seriously this kid is on his way to being a superstar
Imagine him in a world class side.
He must be kept at all costs, we cannot lose him, but the way this team is going, he looks like he’d take the next offer coming to him elsewhere
Hope I’m wrong, oh and #payout
# Payout.
Put him in the roosters or storm starting side and he gets nearly 20 a season. Slightly better version of Rona IMO.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes an awesome finisher and has plenty of talent but he needs to get a lot more involved in attack. wingers are up there with the most important players in the team these days and he should be having a hit up every single set. i also would love to see him hunt for inside/short balls inside the ruck area. seems silly we dont use him like that more often

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like him. I still say the best i have seen him play was the back end of last year with his combination with Holland. They played some good footie. Want to see him On the end off more backline moves like the couple he scored against rorters on sunday were good to watch. Confident he will stay with the dogs.