Michael lichaa

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did he get hooked and not return in the second half ?
I don't remember seeing him play the 2nd half

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I think so. Was the right call obviously, a little too late still though.

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
What a fall from grace for that kid
Was supposed to be the biggest thing since Cam Smith
All due respect to the guy and his family but surely he should just leave.
It's clear that his potential here has reached its climax.
The guy should be running the show here given the support we have given him

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He got hooked midway through the first half after throwing that forward pass.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hooked after a sloppy opening 25 minute effort and never returned.

Hopefully JMK is now match fit enough to return to the 80 minute role.

I hope we never see Lichaa in a Dogs jersey again.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmk will be be better right now. Hope he can go the full 80 !!

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's just dreadful. It's embarrassing that he's lasted as long as he has. He better not be in the 17 this week and hopefully that was the last FG game he's played for the club. If it is, it will be the fitting end for his tenure at the Dogs and would have summed up perfectly how frustrating and inept his career at the club was.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lichaa is shit. But so is JMk. Besides fact he can pass, he offers zero to our team. Get rid of them both i say..

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's just dreadful. It's embarrassing that he's lasted as long as he has. He better not be in the 17 this week and hopefully that was the last FG game he's played for the club. If it is, it will be the fitting end for his tenure at the Dogs and would have summed up perfectly how frustrating and inept his career at the club was.
JMK has more to offer than Lichaa and deserves to be given the 9 for the rest of the year. The club have made it clear we are chasing someone (whether we can trust them or not) but in the meantime JMK isn't going too bad, although not the answer at this stage.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JMK has more to offer than Lichaa and deserves to be given the 9 for the rest of the year. The club have made it clear we are chasing someone (whether we can trust them or not) but in the meantime JMK isn't going too bad, although not the answer at this stage.
JMK is also very average but at least he passes better and has speed. Neither should be near FG ideally in the future.

They're talking about signing a hooker but after missing out on Robson, Brailey, Liddle, Tevega, Turpin etc, I worry they'll sign Lichaa with pace in Danny Levi which would be a desperation move which wouldn't solve anything.

The club needs to try and poach Harry Grant and then we'd have our long term hooker. Instead they'll probably sign Neville Costigan.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa is shit. But so is JMk. Besides fact he can pass, he offers zero to our team. Get rid of them both i say..
JMK has made countless line breaks, and on every occasion there has been no one there with him except Tolman.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If only Pay had the brains to hook a few more under performers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JMK has made countless line breaks, and on every occasion there has been no one there with him except Tolman.
Not true. On two occasions he had Cogger and DWZ with him and he completely ignored them and went himself. Yesterday he deadset came to a stop looking for support because I assume he previously got smashed for being selfish.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK is also very average but at least he passes better and has speed. Neither should be near FG ideally in the future.

They're talking about signing a hooker but after missing out on Robson, Brailey, Liddle, Tevega, Turpin etc, I worry they'll sign Lichaa with pace in Danny Levi which would be a desperation move which wouldn't solve anything.

The club needs to try and poach Harry Grant and then we'd have our long term hooker. Instead they'll probably sign Neville Costigan.
My fears exactly, and if they are thinking of re-signing Lichaa or targeting Levi id rather JMK. We cant make the "desperation" signing again.

Havent seen a lot of Grant but hear good things. Id love for us to get B Smith but doesn't sound like we'd have a shot. There are no other Hookers worth looking at off Contract other than Api K possibly.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not true. On two occasions he had Cogger and DWZ with him and he completely ignored them and went himself. Yesterday he deadset came to a stop looking for support because I assume he previously got smashed for being selfish.
He's done that countless times this season. He gets tunnel vision when he makes those breaks and undoes his own good work. Again, if we had proper coaches, maybe they could get him to develop that part of his game and look left and right for support players.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can tell he doesn’t have the natural attacking instinct of a hooker. He looked like he was told to run more a few weeks ago and he now runs more but the runs are all premeditated and he is running no matter what. It’s not like he spots one marker and goes for a dart.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You can tell he doesn’t have the natural attacking instinct of a hooker. He looked like he was told to run more a few weeks ago and he now runs more but the runs are all premeditated and he is running no matter what. It’s not like he spots one marker and goes for a dart.
And it’s incredibly refreshing to see. I literally don’t think I can recall Lichaa making a dart beyond 15-20 metres in his entire 4 year career with us.

There’s definitely a bit to work with in JMK, he is a prospect and has definitely improved this year. I’d certainly persist with him at least throughout next year when you consider the lack of available recruitment options at 9.