Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely, completely ridiculous and I've probably said it a million times lol. I just can't understand how you look at these two, look at our team and make mass changes almost weekly and still not give them a shot together?
It’s just another example of Pay being out of his depth. Reimis has the ability to be one of the best wingers in the game but he’s a non event due to Pay.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s just another example of Pay being out of his depth. Reimis has the ability to be one of the best wingers in the game but he’s a non event due to Pay.
Yh he has everything to be a top winger, yet his workrate, intensity and involvement only continues to drop under Pay. I've always said we should be using him the same way that the Sharks and Raiders used Holmes and Rapana from the wing.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh he has everything to be a top winger, yet his workrate, intensity and involvement only continues to drop under Pay. I've always said we should be using him the same way that the Sharks and Raiders used Holmes and Rapana from the wing.
Wouldn't want to be making it too complicated for Pay.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For sure has ruined the kid for now. His combo with holland resulted in some nice tries last year. Makes you cry to think it was going so good now we struggle scoring. You can see smith does not have the confidence he had last year although he still has a go

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want holland back in fg with smith beside him can only hope but know its not going to happen

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
This bloke should not see 1st grade again, all the crap about being a young side, Holland is 26 and Manu 23 dominated him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Plays for lake Macquarie scorpions and is studying financial planning, abit of a fall from grace
I really wish Melbourne Storm signed him, they really could have made something out of him by masking his defensive errors as they did with Brenko Lee.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plays for lake Macquarie scorpions and is studying financial planning, a bit of a fall from grace
Why is it a fall from grace? He retired most likely because he wasn't offered a new contract & started the next phase in his life which will be very lucrative. Good luck to him. I think he got the most out of his abilities & did the best he could. Hell, he won a game with a goal kick after the siren in his debut. I'd take that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I’ve been very critical of Holland in the past, but this thread is a reminder that he actually was brilliant in hindsight.
He had that X factor and ability to do a little sumpin from nuttin.

He was a sensational fullback, centre and winger and filled in at hooker very well. Supremely versatile.
He made breaks like it was a cats breakfast and had some good combos before the club ruined him.

How many times was it said he could’ve played for Oz?

He also never came from the junior ranks and made it on his own by just playing one day for a pub team. His talent bright him to the nrl.
He was so good. Just that amazing footy brain and I think the girls really liked him as he had amazing blue eyes and reminded me of freak Sinatra.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He could have gone to England as well tbh
I recall him saying he didn't want to take his family over to covid in England. Said it was a dream of his, but he couldn't risk it so did the right thing for his family

Status
Not open for further replies.