News Toovey fumes at Napa

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd warm to the idea of Toovey as coach if it meant he'd dump Napa as soon as he took the job considering how much Toovs thinks he's rubbish.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can't stand it bro, I'm more of a spirits guy.

The misses loves Moscato AKA fizzy grape juice lol
Crazy bro! Wine is flavour country. If the cat’s butt tasted like red wine, I’d be licking the cat’s butt!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mediocre player who fits in well at a now mediocre club where many fans and people in charge are willing to make excuses.

And the great news is geniuses at the club signed him for 3 years.

Reactions: DT

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd warm to the idea of Toovey as coach if it meant he'd dump Napa as soon as he took the job considering how much Toovs thinks he's rubbish.
I like the idea off dumping napa think he causes more problems for the team

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah i agree he looks like his struggles in a game a combination of maybe overweight and unfit. I think most our forwards look unfit not sure whats going on there. We have no size in our pack and no go forward and very sluggish. I was at the game today close to where they were warming up even jackson looks like maybe his been eating out with napa
Totally agree Bully! Napa looked spent after the warm up today. Strength and conditioning is another part of the game that we have fallen well behind in.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I still reckon he's playing injured.

I'd drop him to Canterbury Cup for a few weeks, bring Ogden up in his place, and tell Napa until he dominates CC he won't be coming back.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toovs for coach? Pull your heads in.. We signed Nappa for his agression not his skillful step and long kicking game.. To lose to the Roosters by 8 is a good effort.. Cant knock the effort today, 5 weeka ago they flogged us..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I know they say "drink responsibly" but fuck that! Keep drinking you funny fucker lol
If I agree to keep drinking, will you write a note to my doctor giving me permission?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well by reading this stuff I'm glad I didn't bother watching today.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs won the second half, offloads and keeping the Roosters back in their half for the first 17 minutes. Cogs took the line on and lewis only real blemish was dropping the balk from the kick off.. Lets give credit when credits due..
Well by reading this stuff I'm glad I didn't bother watching today.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did lead to Morris scoring a try
Dogs won the second half, offloads and keeping the Roosters back in their half for the first 17 minutes. Cogs took the line on and lewis only real blemish was dropping the balk from the kick off.. Lets give credit when credits due..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a shit **** who relied on his good teammates at the Roosters. Also hasn't done anything 'hard' since the shoulder charge was outlawed.