News We didn’t get smashed!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know if it can be hidden can it can be manually changed in the backend.

So if you want I can give you 0 posts LOL!

Post counts are very handy though for us as moderators.
How do you check you likes on a mobile bro?

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Because I said as long as they make an honest effort in the spirit of the club rather than just collect their pay cheques its better culture and part of the rebuild.
The boys lacked a little early but still gave a hundred percent, if we pushed out Morris and didn't give away a penalty goal we could of been looking at a Golden point.
Anything is better than 30-0 and close losses will build a tough team that will win some in the future.
No if Reimis took the intercept it’s 20-18 then we take the 2 in the first time down there in the last 4 minutes then we got back so we then can take a field goal to finish em off and we win

Only if Reimis takes the intercept

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No if Reimis took the intercept it’s 20-18 then we take the 2 in the first time down there in the last 4 minutes then we got back so we then can take a field goal to finish em off and we win

Only if Reimis takes the intercept
U forgot the 3 try’s chooks bummed try’s too, so if you want to say bout dropped intercept
You should add manu foot just on line
Forward pass that prolly wasn’t forward for a no rooter try
Etc

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Those "supporters" who were saying we should not even turn up for this game were proven badly wrong.Sure we were not really going to win but we had a go and were in with a chance for the whole 80 minutes.Can't ask for more than that with the team we've got.It's a shame all the negative,death riding fans on here seem to be the main voice that is heard.
I noticed you have a horse as your avatar mmmmmmmmmm

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been thinking the same thing. It's been weeks! Honestly I hope everything is okay with him because it's unlike him to not multi-quote every second post, defend Pay blindly and take everything out of context.

He probably found out about Holbrook coming next year.. decided to stop embarrassing himself .....anyway hope he is ok.kinda miss his posts, always had an open mind on things.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We didn't get smashed because the rorters were in training mode and we're a little off their game, our team is shit and you know every game theres no improvement, and another disappointing season coming up in 2020.

Reactions: DT

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can’t bel 1 week we win
Next we get flogged

Than we turn into the side that competes with every other team like last year regardless

We are so unpredictable

Banned
Reaction score
Lol so the like count is your barometer. No wonder you’ve been tonguing Mr I’s ass since your arrival ;)
Problem with post like that, is they encourage a visit to the glue factory!