Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My nephew told me about the rumor circulating about Ben Anderson becoming Pays assistant coach.....I almost threw up. I backed this board over the previous one thinking they would do what's best for our club, now I wish I hadn't!!! I don't blame the board entirely, I blame the Anderson's. They seem to be on some kind of power trip from all accounts.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean BOTH
Both boards, new and old have both contributed to current shit fight we find ourselves.

Seriously your post is f#&King moronic... Outside forces! Perhaps the Coach!
Quit now mate.
If you haven't noticed the jurnos "honest" reports about our club you are either a massive moron an ostrich or a person who hates our club like many fans of opposing clubs I've had discussions with.
I've been around a long time mate and seen the damage bias reporting and hate gossip can do to people and entities such political parties, ethnic groups etc. BTW I don't think Pay should be our coach in 2020.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Please! The naive one is you believing whispers from a certain former board member.

There is no way Kevin Moore will ever coach the Bulldogs NRL side again or Ben Anderson will ever coach the Bulldogs NRL side.
They are my own thoughts, nobody elses.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Isn’t there an online petition we could start up to sack pay and get signatures just to show the current board that we want this dud out ?
I'm sure 99.9% would sign it if it would actually work bro.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are my own thoughts, nobody elses.
Good to have theories about it. But I can’t see them doing that.

My thoughts are that it’s great we have gone back to building our junior pathways up and after 1 1/2 seasons Dean Pay does not belong as a head coach in the NRLOL. I would love for them to sign up Holbrook as soon as he wants the gig since he’s still coaching St Helens and they look like winning it all this season.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So have I except horse head & the Pay followers.

Starting to build an underground bunker.
According to the last survey that's 33 people which no doubt includes Horse.

Just imagine the ones who didn't vote.

We can think about reducing the size of the bunker as they will not be targeted by the hit squad.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking more likely by the day that anderson has invoked the old mates act and is blinded by loyalty to pay, shit I just realised thats what happened with dib/hasler
Dib SACKED Hasler and refused to pay him, that is a strange definition of loyalty?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dib SACKED Hasler and refused to pay him, that is a strange definition of loyalty?
no he did far worse .. he attempted loyalty and re-signed Des, then realised that the only way to save himself was to throw Des under the bus shortly after re-signing , (costing the club millions) and then to top it all off he lied about not having to payout Des because of there being"no contract" .. that guy is a real Dib shit..

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isn’t there an online petition we could start up to sack pay and get signatures just to show the current board that we want this dud out ?
You could try it, but it wont get far. The people who criticise Pay are the very noisy minority on the kennel.
I would say that equates to about 15 signatures. Hardly enough.