Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want a coach that improves young talent, you cannot judge players on a couple of games, it's long hours and discipline and hard work, my problem is blokes on good coin and not earning it, Napa and Hopoate for starters

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty I think we should keep giving some youngsters minutes. But rushing them in with big minutes isn't always the best for them. I didn't see any of the game today so I can't comment on too'omaga but he's got to work with the minutes he gets and prove he's worthy. Even in a side that's losing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course he is and you are just falling for it hook, line and sinker. The guy is probably laughing his head off
Just troll the loser back. More entertaining than the BYEdogs lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you actually criticizing a rookie prop on his starting debut? Lol you're a funny fucker.
I know for a fact you slandered Ben Czislowski after his starting debut for us.

Hypocrite.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know for a fact you slandered Ben Czislowski after his starting debut for us.

Hypocrite.
To'omaga is arguably the best prop in NSW Cup and made the NSW residence side this year.

Ben Czislowski was shit at every level and the worst player to play for the Dogs that I've ever seen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To'omaga is arguably the best prop in NSW Cup and made the NSW residence side this year.

Ben Czislowski was shit at every level and the worst player to play for the Dogs that I've ever seen.
Still remember his nickname...

Ben FatSlowSki lol

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nice.

We had 1 forward good enough to return to the team and that was Tolman. 1 comes in, 1 comes out. Ogden came out. And last weeks performance justified that. Simple as that.

Doesn’t mean I’m endorsing the performances of Napa and Fualalo etc. Thats just the way it is.
You either have no idea about footy or are blinded by your love for Pay. We have the most unbalanced squad in the NRL, we have a team of full of plodders. Tolman, Elliot, Jackson, Fuoalo are basically the same type of player, most teams carry one of these types of players in their side. They offer no impact, no aggression and no offloads but are just hard workers. I think having 1 of these types in your side is a good thing, keeps the other guys honest. I’d keep Jackson and play him at Lock and get rid of the rest. A basic formula for a good forward pack is 2 front towers who are aggressive, who bend the line, have an offload and a quick play the ball. 2 second rowers who run good lines and can use the ball a bit. A lock who defends well, can run and also use the ball a bit. Bench should be 2 front rowers, 1 mobile forward who can play both middle and on the edge and 1 hooker/utility type player. If I was picking a forward pack from what we have got, with a mind on the future it would be -

8. Ogden
9. JMK
10. Tomaaga
11. CHN
12. Smith
13. Jackson

14. Cogger - hooker/utility
15. Napa - middle
16. RFM - middle
17. Elliot - middle/edge

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just about de-railed surely.

Looks a few yards off the pace and has a questionable engine for the pace of First Grade football.

First touch he slipped a silly offload around JMK’s ankle for an error. Thereafter barely bent the line in contributing 5 hit ups for a return of 36 metres.

Continues to be fairly underwhelming in his transition from CC to NRL.

Let’s all calm down about him now.
Needs to get some mongrel about him and get fucking fit.like who is our conditioner? Our whole forward pack looks out of shape and can’t come home over the top of other forward packs like years gone by.he is a big strong unit and I can’t see a rookie coach getting the best out of this rookie.he plays under Bennett or Bellamy and they would turn him into a machine.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course he is and you are just falling for it hook, line and sinker. The guy is probably laughing his head off
I couldn’t give 2 fucks lol, just more things to laugh at it doesn’t bother, every post that I reply to I’m literally laughing while I’m posting, it’s entertaining

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To'omaga is NOT a prop, he's a wide running second rower or lock.

The sooner supercoach figures this out, the better he will be.

Fuck that **** Elliott off, and put To'omaga where he will shine.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Needs to get some mongrel about him and get fucking fit.like who is our conditioner? Our whole forward pack looks out of shape and can’t come home over the top of other forward packs like years gone by.he is a big strong unit and I can’t see a rookie coach getting the best out of this rookie.he plays under Bennett or Bellamy and they would turn him into a machine.
Add Seibold to that coaching list.

Banned
Reaction score
Expecting a rookie to perform without the right back end support is ludicrous!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s bog average at least at the moment.

He seems more interested in how his hair looks than anything else. I haven’t seen anything from the kid that says he’s winner yet.

Just being honest

I hope he proves me wrong

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought he would've been raring to go after all this time and waiting. He just doesn't seem to have any ticker sadly. Very big disappointment.

Banned
Reaction score
Needs his mother with a wooden spoon on the sidelines for motivation?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its easy, I am sure the players read this shit occasionally.

Hey "To'omaga" SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE GOT AGAINST THE CHOCOLATE SOLDIERS...

Thats probably more of a challenge than Pay has bothered to give him.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'm a fan, has to build a bigger motor in the off season but the potential is there . Footwork for a big man is priceless , he and sue have good footwork for bugs, the right development and he can cement a spot in 1st grade. We need a development coach to teach and work with kids. 1st grade coaches are there for instant success. Sheens , Brennan are good with juniors. We need to do things different, cap space isn't going to get us a gf win but the 6 or 8 development pieces added to recruiting is

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m lining up for the jizz train. Bring me a litre! More game time the better for him. Bring back grub!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm a fan, has to build a bigger motor in the off season but the potential is there . Footwork for a big man is priceless , he and sue have good footwork for bugs, the right development and he can cement a spot in 1st grade. We need a development coach to teach and work with kids. 1st grade coaches are there for instant success. Sheens , Brennan are good with juniors. We need to do things different, cap space isn't going to get us a gf win but the 6 or 8 development pieces added to recruiting is
Maybe Georgalis should revert back to a development coach. Pay doesn't seem to liaise with anyone in the coach's box so probably doesn't at training, video sessions? idk.

Compare our coach's bix to Bellamy, Bennnett, every other NRL coach. It's lone ranger stuff. Why?

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Give him some time to develop into a fg before we crucify him