Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still would like an explanation as to why Ogden was dropped. Unlike Renouf, Okahifi is ready now and been really good in FG this season. It's inexcusable that he isn't in FG.
It’s disgusting honestly, he’s taking the piss out of our supporters every week, how stupid do they think we are

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I still would like an explanation as to why Ogden was dropped. Unlike Renouf, Okahifi is ready now and been really good in FG this season. It's inexcusable that he isn't in FG.
I can explain to you why he was dropped for this week - because he ducked the forward battle of last week and went into hiding. Barely made a yard and missed some bad tackles through the middle.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think they are both ready. Renouf has been getting better and better and is showing that he’s gaining confidence from being apart of FG. With Sue out Ogden and Renauf should both be playing and smith can go to reserves.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can explain to you why he was dropped for this week - because he ducked the forward battle of last week and went into hiding. Barely made a yard and missed some bad tackles through the middle.
And Elliot, Smith, Napa, fualalo played like animals last week too yh?
Bro shut the fuck up honeslty

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And Elliot, Smith, Napa, fualalo played like animals last week too yh?
Bro shut the fuck up honeslty
Nice.

We had 1 forward good enough to return to the team and that was Tolman. 1 comes in, 1 comes out. Ogden came out. And last weeks performance justified that. Simple as that.

Doesn’t mean I’m endorsing the performances of Napa and Fualalo etc. Thats just the way it is.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's not an impact player off the bench. He needs to start and get into the action quickly. Don't play players out of position and expect miracles. Like Meaney on the wing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about Elliott, Smith and Napa though? They've been consistently worse all season. Young players shouldn't be dropped after one game when the season is over while career Reserve Graders get picked week in week out when they make more mistakes and play worse than the youngsters.

Pay has his favourites that he will pick no matter what and it's to the detriment of the team and the development of younger players.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not an impact player off the bench. He needs to start and get into the action quickly. Don't play players out of position and expect miracles. Like Meaney on the wing.
He got a chance to start a game last year. Butchered it. And Pay got hammered for it.

Pretty much every young prop does a mini apprenticeship in the top grade by being a bench forward for a while. Once earned - they can force their way into the starting team. That’s how it is and how it should be.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What about Elliott, Smith and Napa though? They've been consistently worse all season. Young players shouldn't be dropped after one game when the season is over while career Reserve Graders get picked week in week out when they make more mistakes and play worse than the youngsters.

Pay has his favourites that he will pick no matter what and it's to the detriment of the team and the development of younger players.
Mate I’m not endorsing the others by any stretch.

They’d prob see some reserve grade too if we had the stock to promote in their place. We don’t have that.

We only had Tolman worthy of coming back in. Which left just 1 to be dropped. Simple

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So this guy defends absolute dog shit players like Elliot and yet gives it to a rookie ?

Has got to be Pay or one of his family members

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
the 15 mins Toomaga played against dragons last year b4 getting hooked was 15 min too much in first grade

i too can't understand the Jizz

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just about de-railed surely.

Looks a few yards off the pace and has a questionable engine for the pace of First Grade football.

First touch he slipped a silly offload around JMK’s ankle for an error. Thereafter barely bent the line in contributing 5 hit ups for a return of 36 metres.

Continues to be fairly underwhelming in his transition from CC to NRL.

Let’s all calm down about him now.
Under Par no doubt and the Kid looks most likely kick under a confident squad rolling forward at NRL level. If he does eventually kick and does what he does at Ccup level then he will be a gun forward.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s had stints of 15 and stints of 35 this year and he’s delivered very little.

Pay has been crucified by members here over his non-selection all year.
If you want a player to move up to another grade, you need to be patient and give them the time they need to make an impact and build on their performances. Same thing was happening in to him last year.
Pay should just bite the belt and start him and To'omaga in the front row, and give them each at least 20-25 mins. Let's face it, we have nothing to lose.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If you want a player to move up to another grade, you need to be patient and give them the time they need to make an impact and build on their performances. Same thing was happening in to him last year.
Pay should just bite the belt and start him and To'omaga in the front row, and give them each at least 20-25 mins. Let's face it, we have nothing to lose.
He got a 20 minute starting stint last year and bottled it. Multiple errors and missed tackles.

You gotta take your opportunities when they arise at this level, and he is yet to grasp any, no matter what role he’s been given.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He got a 20 minute starting stint last year and bottled it. Multiple errors and missed tackles.

You gotta take your opportunities when they arise at this level, and he is yet to grasp any, no matter what role he’s been given.
So based on that one chance he doesnt deserve another? Lucky your not the coach mate.