Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Why does Holland keep getting picked. Also Lewis' error ended us. But his kicking game and defence has been solid for us. I think you still drop him for Foran next week though, Cogger has looked more dangerous in attack overall

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland runs into touch on Play 1.

Blame Pay. He would’ve instructed this.
Have you ever played league in your life?

I would be shit scared to take a tap, run myself into a defensive who’s ready for a forward to run, run REMOTELY close to the sideline because of the flak I would cop from the coach. Our coach COACHED us what to do on a first tackle play. A, B and C plan.

So yes, partly Pays fault that happened.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can they stop showing Robinson in the box? He makes Wayne Bennett look like Brad Pitt.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you ever played league in your life?

I would be shit scared to take a tap, run myself into a defensive who’s ready for a forward to run, run REMOTELY close to the sideline because of the flak I would cop from the coach. Our coach COACHED us what to do on a first tackle play. A, B and C plan.

So yes, partly Pays fault that happened.
I’m joking mate.

Most of this forum would hold Pay accountable though

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Holland gets picked because there is no one else. Maybe start to rate Harper lower if that's the name you're going to give..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking idiot Holland just ran into the same hole as CHN acting as an extra defender and making it impossible for him to offload. Do these guys even train together or do they just rock up on game day?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland runs into touch on Play 1.

Blame Pay. He would’ve instructed this.
The point is dipshit it’s not the individual mistakes that are killing us it’s the regularity and complacency at which they occur and that weather you like it or not it is a discipline issue that stems from poor coaching systems

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland & Montoya will the centre combination next season..
Happy days.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay ruined the tiny bit of ability Holland had for us last year by the stop start dropping.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I had us down for 50 pt shellacking, this has turned into a good Sunday afternoon..........that’s how I view our team these days

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking idiot Holland just ran into the same hole as CHN acting as an extra defender and making it impossible for him to offload. Do these guys even train together or do they just rock up on game day?
I think CHN may have given Holland a few words of advice as to what he thought about that last effort.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Make a break and your support player is Tolman ... wtf

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How come when we miraculously make a line break none of our so called quicker players can back up?
Just Tolman

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could have taken five 2 point conversions by now