Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think I’ve just realised what’s going on.

Never once have I heard Alexander say anything positive or
Good about us even when we where going good. He is the most biased fuckwit against us!

I’m 100000% certain he loves us sucking ass. When we where going good he would never say anything good about us and consistently find something to bag us about.

He just gave the guys a wrap for the shit being dished up.

I am now convinced he’s invaded this forum with multiple accounts to be “pro pay” to
Keep us dishing this shit up!!!
I have been saying for years this **** has hated us but everyone sucks his cock because he is a "good guy"

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have to love Meaney's three metre runs coming out of trouble that get us into more trouble. At least he tries though. Reimis just sits on his wing the whole game when he has actual game breaking ability.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have to love Meaney's three metre runs coming out of trouble that get us into more trouble. At least he tries though. Reimis just sits on his wing the whole game when he has actual game breaking ability.
Meaney has made more negative post contact metres than he has running metres

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck me why didn’t we spread that after the Smith break!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reimis is built in the ilk of Montoya. No explosiveness so never able to create by themselves

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman didnt make 15 metres in two hitups back to back.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Improved 2nd half performance. Lewis and Cogger looking good

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine if Reimis Smith had a proper team to play off the back of. He'd be top try scorer every year

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have been saying for years this **** has hated us but everyone sucks his cock because he is a "good guy"
Nice guy my ass. Dude Fucking hates us with a passion and I can’t stand the fuckwit.

Must of missed your posts and previous discussions on it. I’ve always thought it. It’s clear as pays out of his depth. Or as day.