Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking depressing that des destroyed our club and is now going so well. If manly win the comp that would be the worse possible outcome.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking depressing that des destroyed our club and is now going so well. If manly win the comp that would be the worse possible outcome.
Made plenty of mistakes but still looking good this year.
Melbourne needed a loss at home.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Both teams deserve points.
Yeah it's bullshit that the Storm got the same amount of points as the Titans.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Tom Trbojevic when talking, didn't say umm, he wouldn't say anything.

I don't think he has mastered speaking english.
He isn’t a dumb kid either, he got an atar of 94.3 but decided to make easy money in footy over uni straight away which is power to him

I’m sure he is far more capable than you tbh ey...

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He isn’t a dumb kid either, he got an atar of 94.3 but decided to make easy money in footy over uni straight away which is power to him

I’m sure he is far more capable than you tbh ey...
Never said he was dumb, just that he can't speak coherently and isn't articulate.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Des is a really good coach just had a shit roster here didn't have a descent half the whole time but I guess it was his job to purchase one had enough time to do it.
When the obstruction rule changed he didn't have the halves combination over his time at the club (even though Hokko & Reynolds played SOO) to challenge the best teams.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta laugh at the hide of the Storm maggots. Their jerseys say "celebrating 1999 and 2009 Grand Finals". Shitsack of a club even celebrates it's cheating in '09. Fucken scabby organisation they are.
They storm should be forced to change their name to the cheating C**t's, I'd definitely watch every one of their games just to hear the commentary, even the commentators previewing the game would be a crack up.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope the C**t never wins a comp ever again for destroying our club, he is one of the reasons our club is fucked along with the other 2 shitheads.
This year is dire for us. Of the options in the top 8 now, I definitely do not want Roosters & Storm to win. So that leaves the only other genuine threats in Souths, Canberra, Manly & Penrith.

Either of Manly, Penrith or Canberra in the final would be ok compared to the other cap rorts going around.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year is dire for us. Of the options in the top 8 now, I definitely do not want Roosters & Storm to win. So that leaves the only other genuine threats in Souths, Canberra, Manly & Penrith.

Either of Manly, Penrith or Canberra in the final would be ok compared to the other cap rorts going around.
I know it won't happen but out of all the teams who are in the 8 Penrith are the only team I would like to see win, so sick of seeing the rorters and the storm in a GF.
It feels like every season the same 2 teams are in the gf and the teams that just make up the numbers are always missing out on the finals, I suppose that's what happens when you let certain teams buy up all the good players and leave the dregs for all the other teams.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kearney went in on the refs and the strip rule. The new strip rule as others have said on here has become a joke. How was that RTS flick pass called forward?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm honestly done with this competition. There's just so much wrong with the game at the moment... there's little to reason to watch when it's so obviously rorted.
It's absolutely farcical

I really feel for the warriors after that debacle.

And to make matters worse, a coach can't call out officials after blatantly robbing their side without copping a massive fine.

The entire game is seriously fucked

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the fuck does Jake Trbojevic get off with an early guilty plea for that spear tackle? Obviously it was just an accident and he's a clean player, but he should at least miss a week. If it were some non rep player, they would have got four weeks minimum. The match review committee are a disgrace.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's absolutely farcical

I really feel for the warriors after that debacle.

And to make matters worse, a coach can't call out officials after blatantly robbing their side without copping a massive fine.

The entire game is seriously fucked
In past seasons there's always been 1 or 2 issues, but in 2019 there's just so much wrong I just can't deal anymore.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In past seasons there's always been 1 or 2 issues, but in 2019 there's just so much wrong I just can't deal anymore.
A few bad calls is a given, can't expect them to get every one correct, same as any sport.

But I agree, I used to watch every game but after this year I'll stick to just suffering through dogs games

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A few bad calls is a given, can't expect them to get every one correct, same as any sport.

But I agree, I used to watch every game but after this year I'll stick to just suffering through dogs games
Hey Chimp, you and me both, interested loss big time for 2019. We have to be doing well for myself to even give a shit. Very sad indeed ..!!!

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Memeloney is pestering that fuckwit Klein. So good to see, I expect Maloney to be binned in the second half.