Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking more likely by the day that anderson has invoked the old mates act and is blinded by loyalty to pay, shit I just realised thats what happened with dib/hasler

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard on radio the other day Walters might be going for the titans job and he just said he had no interest to shut down all the media speculation.
Yes on nrl 360 they said he wants them to come to him after what happened at the broncos shafting him walters will be the titans coach i reckon

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes on nrl 360 they said he wants them to come to him after what happened at the broncos shafting him walters will be the titans coach i reckon
I still reckon Holbrook would be mad to go to a club like the titans based on past history but stranger things have happened.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still reckon Holbrook would be mad to go to a club like the titans based on past history but stranger things have happened.
He has got a young family and would probably want them.back in Oz.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has got a young family and would probably want them.back in Oz.
Hopefully he choses us over the titans, it's not going to do his career any good going there as opposed to us where he can build a team of his choice more or less.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully he choses us over the titans, it's not going to do his career any good going there as opposed to us where he can build a team of his choice more or less.
The G.C lifestyle in particular for his kids will be hard to knock back.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it's the board per say, I think it's the husband and wife team of tweetle dee and tweetle dumb that are dragging their feet. I hope I'm wrong.....

I hope that everyone is on the same page moving forward with the clubs and teams best interest at heart.

#adióspay #alohapay#arrivedercipay #ciaopay #auf Wiedersehenpay #au revoirpay#bon voyagepay #sayonarapay #goodbyepay..........or the good old #sackpay :grinning:
Here's one I prepared earlier

#AFTERPAY

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I still have a bad feeling "they who control the board/club" really want Kevin Moore and Ben Anderson (Asst) as coaching us for 2020.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your funny...
No laughing matter, Sydney is MUCH safer and he should 100% move to Sydney and coach the Bulldogs for a more fulfilling life for him and his family.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

James Hooper says Kevin Walters is firming for vacant Titans coaching post
Mark St John, FOX SPORTS
July 25, 2019 12:04pm

James Hooper believes key Titans powerbrokers have identified Queensland mentor Kevin Walters as their preferred next Titans coach.

The Gold Coast are currently undergoing an interview process, but Hooper has backed Walters to be the coach as early as the end of this week.

“I know that Kevvie has said publicly that he doesn’t want to tip his hat and be part of an audition process and he doesn’t want to be interviewed for the position.

“But I get the feeling powerbrokers at the Titans behind the scenes have identified Kevvie as their key target and I think they want to make it happen.

“I think it might come to fruition by the end of this week or early next week.”

If Walters is appointed it would put an end to the much publicised interview process, which has thrown up names including Walters, Justin Holbrook and the Walker brothers.

However Hooper believes Walters is in the box seat despite public denials of interest.

“They have formed the committee of Mal Meninga, Darryl Kelly and Dennis Watt and behind the scenes they have obviously been hitting the phones,” Hooper said.

“They have been canvassing candidates and speaking to some of the key people involved.

“I think it is down to Kevin Walters and Justin Holbrook and I think Kevvie is the preferred option.”

Veteran journalist Paul Kent believes Walters’ public denials were a smokescreen to remove himself from the public auditions for the role.

Walters has previously missed out on the Broncos role, after extensive and public interview processes.

“Kevvie has played it perfectly. He didn’t want to become part of an auction,” Kent said.

“He just said if you want me come and get me, but I’m not going to go through all the hoops you need to find a coach.

“They did it last time and it spat out Garth Brennan even though he wasn’t part of the interview process.

“If they think Kevin is the best guy then give him the job.”

“I still get the feeling that Kevin Walters is firming by the day as the man most likely to take over and lead the Titans into a new era,” Hooper told NRL 360.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is what you call devotion and love for your teams coach......

Fuck I'm jealous I want Holbrook to lead our team.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have a bad feeling "they who control the board/club" really want Kevin Moore and Ben Anderson (Asst) as coaching us for 2020.
Well they don't have a job anymore outside football as per the now defunct anderson recruitment ...understand both kevin and ben were also.directors.....if it happens nepotism working well at the dogs.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Titans need a big name to lead them. They lack an identity. The have 1 more shot , I think if they fail this time they sell there lic to 2nd Brisbane team