Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fainu looks really good this season. Knows when to run and has a good off load on him.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Tom Trbojevic when talking, didn't say umm, he wouldn't say anything.

I don't think he has mastered speaking english.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boy Hasler can coach! Just a shame we gave him full control of the whole club and destroyed our cap. He just couldn’t land that half back he needed to take us to the next level.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Fainu looks really good this season. Knows when to run and has a good off load on him.
Fainu shat all over golden boy Cammy tonight, made him look second rate. Awesome stuff.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Sucked in Storm you cheating grubs

10 million dollar man kicks the field goal
Gotta laugh at the hide of the Storm maggots. Their jerseys say "celebrating 1999 and 2009 Grand Finals". Shitsack of a club even celebrates it's cheating in '09. Fucken scabby organisation they are.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Des is a really good coach just had a shit roster here didn't have a descent half the whole time but I guess it was his job to purchase one had enough time to do it.
The shit roster was all his doing. I still don’t forgive him for letting go of Cook and keeping Lichaa. He made some of the dumbest decisions in recruitment and retention. But Yes I do agree that he needed a quality half to take his game plan to the next level, but just couldn’t land one. Based purely on coaching Des is one of the best you can get. Bellamy, Bennett and Hasler are the best in the business!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
If not for the NRL cheating, you'd have had the Warriors too.

I've no idea how thissort of shit works.. so you put in $10 and would have won $350 odd if all were correct?
Yep in a multi-bet all of the winnings are accumulated. Bloody hard things to win on though- there is always 1 result that brings you undone.
Parra could be dark horses to win the comp, the NRL loves a contrived comp where a new team wins almost every season and Parra have won fuck-all in decades. It might be "their turn". Nothing would surprise when it comes to the shonky NRL powers-that-be.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If not for the NRL cheating, you'd have had the Warriors too.

I've no idea how thissort of shit works.. so you put in $10 and would have won $350 odd if all were correct?
I'd have turned $10 into $3466.

There needs to be an investigation!