Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon Walters is playing ducks n drakes. Wouldn't suprise me if it is him we are after. I wouldn't mind that at all if we miss out on Holbrook.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve lost belief we will sign Holbrook, it’s better that way then you won’t be as disappointed if the Titans come out having signed him.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
11yrs? Grand final winners in 14...minor premiers constantly. Not been to Wembley for 11 yrs....maybe you mis read
Yes I misread that...cheers. He seems the goods though,that is unless the Titans snatch him up

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have the horrible feeling the andersons have no interest in signing holbrook
No surprise... it’s bloody shocking, if they don’t get it right we will be down for a very long time..!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have the horrible feeling the andersons have no interest in signing holbrook
To be fair, why would they when we have supercoach Dean Pay? Plus they wouldn't dare want to hurt his feelings. Maybe they'll take him out for ice cream instead for trying his best.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair, why would they when we have supercoach Dean Pay? Plus they wouldn't dare want to hurt his feelings. Maybe they'll take him out for ice cream instead for trying his best.
But but but but pay used to play for us
What you talking bout bro?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If somehow titans got holbrook, someone needs to check his mental health to make such a decision, who in the fuck would wanna coach them in the long run

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love to hear Rhyse Martin spill the beans on Pay. I reckon those stories of him running late to training were bullshit.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate imagine when we get pumped tommorow..... The Andersons will cop it deluxe.
I have a bad feeling Rooster’s could put on 60/70 points fmd meany/holland together on one side they will attack that side all day

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate imagine when we get pumped tommorow..... The Andersons will cop it deluxe.
And even then, they still won't comment or do anything about it. I really don't know why they wanted to run the club so badly when they had no intention of actually doing anything but sit by while the ship sinks..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon Walters is playing ducks n drakes. Wouldn't suprise me if it is him we are after. I wouldn't mind that at all if we miss out on Holbrook.
I heard on radio the other day Walters might be going for the titans job and he just said he had no interest to shut down all the media speculation.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Would love to hear Rhyse Martin spill the beans on Pay. I reckon those stories of him running late to training were bullshit.
He already said those rumours were bullshit.

Check out the Departure Day video on Nu Browns Youtube channel.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is our reaction to the Andersons still not doing shit about Pay:

Last edited: