Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like they completely missed the mark with it, trying to make it way too PC.
I think they went less PC than people thought they would. The 2nd game went full on PC, but this one while they picked two girls, apparently they're just male jocks in girl suits.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Arma 3 expansion is out. I just need to figure out a way to download it with no internets

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Already did that. I have 114gb of data per month on my phone plan. I've used 113.4gb of data and have 11 days until roll-over.
If you are with Telstra /Voda/Optus for both you can hit them up during an outage and they'll transfer the data allowance from your internet plan to your phone.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are with Telstra /Voda/Optus for both you can hit them up during an outage and they'll transfer the data allowance from your internet plan to your phone.
Nah. With Optus for phone but TPG for internets.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Since I drained all my mobile internet and my work Mobil internet allowance (work allowance is only 1gb), I decided to buy a prepaid sim to last me until the internet gets fixed on 17th August.

Bought a sim from Optus. They had a decent deal. $15 for a 45gb sim that lasts 28 days.

Sim arrived at work today, activated it then started driving home to put the sim in the modem. On the way home I get a call. "hey, this is a contractor for the NBN. Ripped up the street and found the problem. It's all good to go now"

Don't even care that I wasn't money on the sim. I'm getting 98mb/s down and 35mb/s up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I'm using every bit of that bandwidth. Every device in my house has about 3 weeks of catch up downloads. Plus I need to repatch every Xbone game from scratch due to the Xbone corruption.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Nabsolutely Fabulous a few weeks back you posted about getting Skyrim or The Witcher 3. Was just wondering what one you ended up getting?
Haven't got around to picking one up yet, hardly play much anymore andi I do it's just a casual game on Apex of FIFA. Still need to finish RDR2 and Spiderman...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven't got around to picking one up yet, hardly play much anymore andi I do it's just a casual game on Apex of FIFA. Still need to finish RDR2 and Spiderman...
No worries bud, I am the same I haven't been playing my ps4 much either. Started replaying the Witcher 3 a couple months back but only been doing a few quests here and there. I just don't get enough spare time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No worries bud, I am the same I haven't been playing my ps4 much either. Started replaying the Witcher 3 a couple months back but only been doing a few quests here and there. I just don't get enough spare time.
I have the time, I'd just rather do something else or catch up on sleep haha.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
New Need For Speed: Heat looks promising. Considering the lack of decent driving/customization games on the PS4. I haven't played a N4S game in a while, as I thought they kinda trashed the series but this one has peak an interest. I get a N4S Underground/ Most Wanted vibe from the trailer, which is a good thing as the Underground games were my favourite ones.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cyperpunk 2077 looks absolutely amazing, my ps4 is going to blow up playing it lol.