The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
just out of interest were would one find these 40 year olds ?
Martin Place during business hours. Verandah Bar on Friday nights after work. The Orient Hotel at that same time of the week. Russia.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sometimes you get girls that simply can't be bothered with the smutty tinder dating scene. They want security in someone that won't screw them over or party like people their age. Not sugar daddy shit either.

What's more important than age (after legal age of course) is connecting on a personality and maturity level.

There's 40 yr old woman acting like 18 year old sluts, and 21 yr old woman who act like a mature 35 yr old.

Hence you can't let age be too much of a barrier.
I said Hi to her a few minutes ago... she barely cracked a smile on her face. So I waited a few minutes and went up to ask her if she was ok... she said she was but still a little shocked by it all.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude I know she is but I can't... she's 11 years younger. That's too young for me man lol. I think 8 is the maximum I can do - and even that is pushing it. But what I don't understand is why she is so interested in my love life when she already had a date lined-up on Saturday.
She is probably over roidboys giving it 3 pumps and tippin a load these ***** are to busy flexing and looking at themselves when theyfuck, she may be looking for an older dude with more experience that will fuck her 6 ways from Sunday and leave her on the bed shaking harder than micheal j fox on a pogo stick.
In short she's looking to be fucked and fucked well, go get em tiger

Wahesh

Reaction score
She is probably over roidboys giving it 3 pumps and tippin a load these ***** are to busy flexing and looking at themselves when theyfuck, she may be looking for an older dude with more experience that will fuck her 6 ways from Sunday and leave her on the bed shaking harder than micheal j fox on a pogo stick.
In short she's looking to be fucked and fucked well, go get em tiger
...and just when you think he's quiet, he comes up with this absolute PEARLER!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

@ASSASSIN @Mr Invisible @Scoooby @The_Chimpster @Raysie @086

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

And the filth continues. Thanks for the Mention Wahesh.. always have a laugh reading !!!!
Mate you haven't seen the best of it. His best is this one regarding Erin Molan getting a $100,000 engagement ring!

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/erin-molan.105863/

Fucking exactly that. 100k better of put into doing renos huge fucking holiday car whatever anything but that.
Fuck even lay out 10k smash a bunch of hookers in the ring , go to japan eat a $1000 dollar steak smash a few hookers in the ring , eat whale meat. Jump across to south America buy a wheelbarrow full of coke and an armfull of hookers smash them in the ring .get home buy a pizza watch lord of the rings jerk off , go back to work thinking well i just blew the fuck out 100k but it sure as fuck was better than spending 100k on molans fucking finger

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Martin Place during business hours. Verandah Bar on Friday nights after work. The Orient Hotel at that same time of the week. Russia.
the veranda bar gets some great ones in it, only thing is i always get half smashed every time i go there

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who believe their personal beliefs are superior to others so therefore everyone else must live to these personal beliefs.

Wahesh

Reaction score
A group of fat fucks around here ordered a freak huge box of KFC for lunch, I'm talking 8-9 people. Now the office reeks!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've really had enough of women in distress.

So glad I work in an environment which is damaging my hearing as I get the honour of looking a woman in the eyes and 100% not hearing what she just said.

In that scenario going deaf is a gift!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
0FCC4E00-FCCC-4090-B567-C8BB46B4814C.jpeg
You mean Roidboys like this, his face has been covered to protect his IDentity

QUOTE="south of heaven, post: 3586546, member: 20357"]She is probably over roidboys giving it 3 pumps and tippin a load these ***** are to busy flexing and looking at themselves when theyfuck, she may be looking for an older dude with more experience that will fuck her 6 ways from Sunday and leave her on the bed shaking harder than micheal j fox on a pogo stick.
In short she's looking to be fucked and fucked well, go get em tiger[/QUOTE]