Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll meet you here, I'm actually going to the game though, I dont know what's wrong with me, sucker for pain.
Half your luck I pretty much hate nrl these days I've watched 1 game this year just cannot get into it

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO mastercoach is going into this game without a 19th man.

RFM and Foran cut from the squad today and the other two on extended bench are playing Canterbury Cup.

So if we get a warmup injury on game day we are FUCKED!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

RFM and Foran cut from the squad today and the other two on extended bench are playing Canterbury Cup.

Waterboy might get a run

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Big M was saying he re injured it after Ayoub pushed him too hard on Friday. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play another game this year.
Its probably Pay telling Ayoub to get him on the field because his job is under fire..

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He needs a mental check up it’s not even funny

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder what’s going on with RFM? It seems very odd that he’s been omitted from the NRL squad yet he didn’t play CCup.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wonder what’s going on with RFM? It seems very odd that he’s been omitted from the NRL squad yet he didn’t play CCup.
With Stimson coming in next year, Jackson is most likely going to move to lock (you'd think) so if we were planning for the future there would be a position for him in the Second Row with Elliott moving to the bench and Smith or Toomaga dropping out. For some reason tho Pay hates RFM (effort areas and errors probably). RFM looks to be on the outer and has been linked with the Dragons throughout the season. Sort of the Martin treatment until he's gone I guess. I thought RFM was 1 of our best players last year before getting injured and Pay was obviously our coach then too so it's a little bizarre to me.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Team harmony is being destroyed the way certain players are being treated, it’s fuckin toxic from pay

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No chance; he is injured. Hubby was talking to him today at Henson Park.
Ah right! Thanks for that I thought something was up that he didn’t play any grade this week. What’s wrong with him? He’s become very injury prone in the last season.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t get how in round 4 he makes himself look like a mastercoach against the storm but then turns shit!!!!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With Stimson coming in next year, Jackson is most likely going to move to lock (you'd think) so if we were planning for the future there would be a position for him in the Second Row with Elliott moving to the bench and Smith or Toomaga dropping out. For some reason tho Pay hates RFM (effort areas and errors probably). RFM looks to be on the outer and has been linked with the Dragons throughout the season. Sort of the Martin treatment until he's gone I guess. I thought RFM was 1 of our best players last year before getting injured and Pay was obviously our coach then too so it's a little bizarre to me.
If he hates the errors in RFM I see why he is reluctant to choose Okunbor

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our forwards didn't much ground last week. Why don't we promote Okunbor onto the bench for Smith and make him play like another forward?