Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine if it was a coach swap!!
Pay > St Helens and Holbrook > Dogs

Thats what I think has happened, Holbrook done deal. They haven’t announced it yet out of respect to St Helen’s and not mucking up their season and out of respect to Pay and letting him finish off the year. As much as I and the rest of us want an answer, I think that’s the most professional way to go about it.
Nope that's a poor way to do it. Will cost us potential signings.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i live in St Helens.. 10 miles from Liverpool..im a LFC fan..so dont need schooling on Rupert Murdochs bog paper...and i get the whole Hillsborough thing..im 53 and remember it sadly too clearly. However...that piece was on my phones Google news feed...i merely copied the link.
Not sure if I was schooling you ... but then there's no need to explain anything as you understand why we don't like that newspaper

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No offence but if hes not good enough for you.......
But wait, there's more. That's right for today only if you take a Pay then you will get an Elliott, Lichaa, Montoya and a Foran completely free! This deal won't last for ever though folks......

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But wait, there's more. That's right for today only if you take a Pay then you will get an Elliott, Lichaa, Montoya and a Foran completely free! This deal won't last for ever though folks......
Seal the deal with a set of steak knives.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GrogDog The package deal king :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only 4 days till St Helens' dead line for Holland's coaching decision.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup well let’s hope it brings this rumour to an end, an the pages an pages of guessing.. or hope can be put to bed :-)

Holbrook is a must,a want and a need..!!!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that’s going to be very interesting to see what pans out
I wonder if it’s a soft deadline or are they for real
Could be some big questions answered in a few days
This place could go into a massive meltdown depending on what he says.
Stay tuned

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if the rumours are true they titans are announcing their new coach on monday/Tuesday... the dots point to Holbrook as his deadline expires that’s right you guessed it, the day after Wednesday

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine the fucken meltdown on the kennel, if the Titans announce Justin Holbrook as there new coach next week.

Shut the fucken internet off

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s no way this club can risk having pay another season, it will be an absolute disaster, and we will fucked for many years to come, does the board really want to risk that

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s no way this club can risk having pay another season, it will be an absolute disaster, and we will fucked for many years to come, does the board really want to risk that
I don't think it's the board per say, I think it's the husband and wife team of tweetle dee and tweetle dumb that are dragging their feet. I hope I'm wrong.....

I hope that everyone is on the same page moving forward with the clubs and teams best interest at heart.

#adióspay #alohapay#arrivedercipay #ciaopay #auf Wiedersehenpay #au revoirpay#bon voyagepay #sayonarapay #goodbyepay..........or the good old #sackpay :grinning:

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
If we don't get Holbrook or a better option, there will be riots in Belmore!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it's the board per say, I think it's the husband and wife team of tweetle dee and tweetle dumb that are dragging their feet. I hope I'm wrong.....

I hope that everyone is on the same page moving forward with the clubs and teams best interest at heart.

#adióspay #alohapay#arrivedercipay #ciaopay #auf Wiedersehenpay #au revoirpay#bon voyagepay #sayonarapay..........or the good old #sackpay :grinning:
Aloha means hello!